Sons of Anarchy S5 (SPOLIERS POSSIBLE)

Options

Replies

• Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Gaaah. That's a hard choice. I think Tig's daughter was more intense but Opie hit harder for me. Then again I was more emotionally invested in Opie.
  • PhillyTD
    PhillyTD Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Yeah, OPIE. Eventhough the scene w/ Tig's daughter was brutal in itself, I was emotionally tied to Opie. That scene could have not be done any other way.
  • jessejames3ball
    Options
    Opie more intense by far just because you knew and loved his character.

And yeah, that was Ashley Tisdale that Gemma beat the crap out of. :-)
  • bankstisha
    bankstisha Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I think Opie was more intense because he was a character I've grown to know and love on the character through the years....Tigg's daughter was intense too, but Opie......oh Opie!!!
  • BeautifulArtemis
    BeautifulArtemis Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Opie by far!
  • sportytalldoll
    sportytalldoll Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    anyone else creeped out about how much Tara is starting to turn into Gema?! I mean I know you have to do what you have to do to protect your famly...
  • jessejames3ball
    Options
    anyone else creeped out about how much Tara is starting to turn into Gema?! I mean I know you have to do what you have to do to protect your famly...

I'm not sure which side of that is more creepy. Tara turning in to Gemma, or Gemma using anything and anyone to try to run Tara in to the ground.
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I like how Tara is turning. Gemma needs to be put in her place.
  • BigAlfrn
    BigAlfrn Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Ok so i'm not the only guy who got teary eyed last night huh? whew! lol Opie was the man. I thought he would shine after what him and his family has gone through.
  • becs_91
    becs_91 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Heartbreaking. Such a good episode but.... man. Ope! </3

Unfortunately in the 2 hours between the episode airing and me watching it, some idiot posted a blatant spoiler on Facebook. Ugh. So unnecessary. So I knew it was coming, but it was still intense. I unfriended that ***** though haha. Harsh? NO! No one ruins my SOA!
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    Sad to see Ope go. Besides Jax, I think he had the most emotional development in the show and was definitely a fan favorite. Looking forward to the rest of this season. When they get payback on the SJDOC officer, find out one of the guys responsibile for the home invasions is a new member of the crew, how they deal with Pope... its off to a great start.
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Opie was on a short lived series called Wanted...a few years ago...so sad last night to see him go...this is going to be a great season. I heard that there is only going to be 2 more seasons.
  • jenlarz
    jenlarz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Thoroughly depressed by Opie being gone. I had read someone would die and I was really not wanting it to be him or many of the others that were possible. I kind of figured once Jax had told him the truth he would end up being the one to go..So sad
  • bankstisha
    bankstisha Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    someone at work was trying to tell me the dead guy at the end at the brothel raid was Juice. I don't think it was....anyone else see that? I thought it was just one of the guys who works at the brothel.
  • SWilkins75
    SWilkins75 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I am still upset over it. To the point where I can't talk about it without crying lol
  • SWilkins75
    Options
    My husband read somewhere that Sutter is basing this show loosely on Hamlet.
  • jessejames3ball
    Options
    someone at work was trying to tell me the dead guy at the end at the brothel raid was Juice. I don't think it was....anyone else see that? I thought it was just one of the guys who works at the brothel.

No, it was a guy that worked at the brothel. Juice and Clay were already long gone.
  • jessejames3ball
    Options
    What does Jax have in store for Tig? He sure sounded like a man with a plan when he told him he was getting out with them.
  • SWilkins75
    Options
    I don't like Tig! He and Clay should both die in a gun battle against each other! I am also finding Gemma to be annoying!!!
  • SWilkins75
    Options
    Sad to see Ope go. Besides Jax, I think he had the most emotional development in the show and was definitely a fan favorite. Looking forward to the rest of this season. When they get payback on the SJDOC officer, find out one of the guys responsibile for the home invasions is a new member of the crew, how they deal with Pope... its off to a great start.
    Pope is not to be ****ed with. He is acting out in pain. That was his daughter.