losing motivation again

Options
2»

Replies

• JEG2012
    JEG2012 Posts: 158
    Options
    Rah! Rah! Absolutely!!!! More 'non-processed' foods are the way to go. There are so many more hidden calories, fat & sodium in those foods and that's what sneaks up you!
  • codapea
    codapea Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    That must be so frustrating, especially since it looks like you are pretty good on your calories- a little under here, a little over there, but mostly right on. I do 30 day shred, and your calorie burn estimate looks good, (it might be too high if you weigh less than 180)... only thing I can think of is that maybe on those days you are quick adding calories, you are over estimating. Try logging every bite and every drink faithfully for a week and see what happens! Also, I find that I don't stall when I drink alcohol, even when I go over by maybe 200 calories for my day, so it must be different for everyone. I only drink once a week or less though, and I usually have 2 or 3 drinks. Everyone is right about the sodium, but even with that I would think you would lose something after a few weeks. Hang in there!
  • joannathechef
    joannathechef Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I'm feeling discouraged too so you're not alone. Only lost 4 lbs since 9/11. I am drinking more than the requested amount of water but am sure my exercise is not what it should be. Have Strep right now & feel bummed.
    do you mean you have lost 4 lbs in less than 3 weeks - I think that is an amazing result!