Men: Do you prefer soft or firm lol

Options

Replies

• katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options
    Even a chubby girl's flabby thighs will feel toned while on her back with her knees pressed against her chest.

If you are in a position to touch and see the back of her naked thighs, does it even matter at that point?

Best. Response. Ever. :drinker:
  • thatguynick
    thatguynick Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    To me, soft thighs are more sensual than toned.
  • shimewazaMan
    Options
    Survey says: Women should have the bodies that make them feel sexy and confident. If they are, men gloss over details.

Perfectly said!!!! :o)
  • shimewazaMan
    Options
    Even a chubby girl's flabby thighs will feel toned while on her back with her knees pressed against her chest.

If you are in a position to touch and see the back of her naked thighs, does it even matter at that point?

I just about spit Diet Coke all over my laptop! :o)
  • nikic50
    nikic50 Posts: 209
    Options
    Depends on the guy you ask. Men have differing tastes, some like short some like tall, some like fit, some like chubby and some like it all.

That said, strive for the body you want to achieve and there will be men that find it attractive.

For survey purposes.... If she is with me and willing to get naked, who cares.
    Is it really that easy???? I've been working so hard & it's THAT easy!??!? ;)
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Survey says: Women should have the bodies that make them feel sexy and confident. If they are, men gloss over details.

188825_10150467549165107_3113513_n.jpg
  • iamshells
    iamshells Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    try doing some stiff legs....those will def get those hamstrings toned and firm...i dont really care if its firm or toned....
  • shimewazaMan
    Options
    Depends on the guy you ask. Men have differing tastes, some like short some like tall, some like fit, some like chubby and some like it all.

That said, strive for the body you want to achieve and there will be men that find it attractive.

Is it really that easy???? I've been working so hard & it's THAT easy!??!? ;)

Yep! Guys are far easier to please than women realize!
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    Boyfriend says: He doesn't mind either way, but he prefers toned.
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I've had a guy comment saying he thought my thighs were firm. Personally I don't completely agree, but I don't have a problem with them...no one else has either. ;)
  • LaSweetMini
    LaSweetMini Posts: 157 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Spartan_Maker
    Spartan_Maker Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    You wrote: "... very firm and toned, or . . . a bit on the softer side."

It's pretty much a win, win.
  • Lisarky
    Options
    well well well this thread is interesting to say the least! (fans face)

It's kind of like the old "does size matter" question when it comes to a certain part of the male anatomy. What's that old saying? It's not the size of the ship but the motion of the ocean?

Thighs schmighs. All stereotyping of men aside, in reality I think it's all about intensity of experience enjoyment rather than specifics of body types.
  • markymarrkk
    markymarrkk Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    IT DOESN'T MATTER, a real man is just happy to be allowed any where near a woman's thighs.
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options

Smart woman.
  • uidb5259
    uidb5259 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Personally, I like a woman in shape but not so strong she doesn't "feel" like a woman. A little softness is enjoyable. I'm old fashioned and still want to feel like the strong one, the protector.
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    lol!!! My man says he likes my thighs. :D that's good cause they're mine and only he can have 'em and what's between and connected! lol!!! ;D
  • Fat2Fit4Life
    Fat2Fit4Life Posts: 599 Member
    Options

^^^^ This - Honest and to the point!
  • kanonxbou47
    kanonxbou47 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    ok, i'm a lesbian, but come on, women are nice with some softness.
    that's the nicest thing about women, in fact.
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    ok, i'm a lesbian, but come on, women are nice with some softness.
    that's the nicest thing about women, in fact.

But not all women are soft