Brazillian Butt LIft...

kandyjo
kandyjo Posts: 4,493 Member
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
Have any of you done this or are doing this? I'm curious about it... I dont' want to drop $60 on it if its just another thing to collect dust :laugh: My butt needs some work :laugh: So anything that claims to really help tone that area, I'm interested in

Replies

• XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    never heard of it! what is it? can I google it?
  • gc2052
    gc2052 Posts: 183
    Did not some star die getting this done??
  • karleen
    karleen Posts: 260
    i dont think shes talkin about the surgery if it cost 60 bucks hahaha
  • kandyjo
    There is a whole "system" you can buy from beachbody....
    There are videos and stuff... I haven't really looked into it too much... I did see it on the Team Beach Body website and that it costs $60 .... If someone else has done this workout system, I would like to hear what they thought about it... I will gladly get it if it really helps tone your butt!
  • kandyjo

I wonder if this is the same thing as the videos you would buy?
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    I'd also like to know how well this works... lol

Here's the link to it: http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/brazil_butt_lift.do
  • pressica
    pressica Posts: 361
    Did not some star die getting this done??

The Brazilian Butler (butt lift) is the surgery that you are referring to...a lady at my work had it done and they take fat from your thighs/stomach and inject it into you rear to give you a fuller badonkadonk.

The Brazilian Butt Lift is a series of toning exercises and the like that are supposed to help.
  • XFitMojoMom

Did you watch it? Man, that looks pretty darned tough. Why not start there, and if you get stronger you can buy the beach body video? It is a free link!! I saved it and will try it later.
  • tasha30
    tasha30 Posts: 248 Member
    I thought you were referring the the Brazilian Butt augmentation as well :laugh:

I would love to know if this worked for anyone as well.. I will google for more info.

Thanks!
  • kandyjo

Did you watch it? Man, that looks pretty darned tough. Why not start there, and if you get stronger you can buy the beach body video? It is a free link!! I saved it and will try it later.

I did watch it...WOW!! That's a good diea...I'm saving it as well :smile:
  • XFitMojoMom
    Yay! I managed to help someone today, and not tick them off! :bigsmile:
  • I want the augmentation after I get done losing most of my weight. Im kind of excited. Will I get it? I dont know but the thought is wonderful.
  • kandyjo
    I don't want the augementation... I have plenty of junk in my trunk :laugh: I just need to tone that baby!
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    That sounds dirty...

lol :blushing:
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Yay! I managed to help someone today, and not tick them off! :bigsmile:
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • kandyjo
    That sounds dirty...

lol :blushing:

That's why you HAD to check out the post :wink:
  • karmasBFF
    karmasBFF Posts: 699 Member
    Well I can say this about Beachbody in general: the workouts work!

I tried the Power 90 and couldnt handle it, but it worked for my brother, He has since bought the Power 90 (Oh I dont remember, the much harder one, I think it has an X in the name) and sweats his butt off. and he's thin! Let me mention that my brother is a professional hip hop dancer and teaches and choreographs 4 days a week...and this still makes him sweat!

Given the rep I know this company by, I would say it probably works wonders!
  • kandyjo
    Well I can say this about Beachbody in general: the workouts work!

I tried the Power 90 and couldnt handle it, but it worked for my brother, He has since bought the Power 90 (Oh I dont remember, the much harder one, I think it has an X in the name) and sweats his butt off. and he's thin! Let me mention that my brother is a professional hip hop dancer and teaches and choreographs 4 days a week...and this still makes him sweat!

Given the rep I know this company by, I would say it probably works wonders!

awesome! The only thing I have so far is Hip Hop Abs...and I LOVE IT!! :smile: Its my FUN workout...when I'm wanting to have fun and get in a decent calorie burn.... Its not as intense as I like for a workout, but it's a nice added cardio or just for a slow, fun day...
    I was hoping someone here would have tried the Butt Lift thing... I would like to hear some first hand experience...
  • creativefrugalmom
    creativefrugalmom Posts: 267 Member
    A friend of mine is a Beachbody Coach and will be more than happy to help you (or anyone else interested in Beachbody products). She is actually doing the Brazilian Butt Lift and loves it. Her name is Joy Reed and her coach's page is www.physiqueyouseek.com. I hope this helps.
This discussion has been closed.