Brazillian Butt LIft...

2»

Replies

• kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,493 Member
    A friend of mine is a Beachbody Coach and will be more than happy to help you (or anyone else interested in Beachbody products). She is actually doing the Brazilian Butt Lift and loves it. Her name is Joy Reed and her coach's page is www.physiqueyouseek.com. I hope this helps.

THanks...
    I have a friend on facebook who is a Beachbody coach... She is actually the one who turned me on to this.... I really don't even remember adding her as a friend on Facebook LOL>.. I don't know her :) But she is really sweet and has been helpful with my questions... She isn't the coach that Beachbody assigned me, but I'm switching to her...
    I just really wanted an "unbiased" opinion on this product... I guess no one here on MFP has used it...:ohwell:
  • fitzfour
    fitzfour Posts: 1,306 Member
    I also have only heard from other coaches that have tried it. I'd love to hear from somone that isn't paid to represent BeachBody so they can give us their opinion.
  • kandyjo
    I also have only heard from other coaches that have tried it. I'd love to hear from somone that isn't paid to represent BeachBody so they can give us their opinion.

Exactly....Maybe if we keep bumping this...someone who has tried it will respond :laugh:
  • kandyjo
    BUMPING FOR MORE INFO.....
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Did not some star die getting this done??

The Brazilian Butler (butt lift) is the surgery that you are referring to...a lady at my work had it done and they take fat from your thighs/stomach and inject it into you rear to give you a fuller badonkadonk.

The Brazilian Butt Lift is a series of toning exercises and the like that are supposed to help.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Brazillian Butler.

I think the star that died.... I think it was Miss Brazil who was having butt implants and died from complications recently. I remember thinking how tragic that she was crowned the most beautiful woman in her country, but still felt so imperfect that she decided to have her butt plumped.
  • kandyjo
    Did not some star die getting this done??

The Brazilian Butler (butt lift) is the surgery that you are referring to...a lady at my work had it done and they take fat from your thighs/stomach and inject it into you rear to give you a fuller badonkadonk.

The Brazilian Butt Lift is a series of toning exercises and the like that are supposed to help.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Brazillian Butler.

I think the star that died.... I think it was Miss Brazil who was having butt implants and died from complications recently. I remember thinking how tragic that she was crowned the most beautiful woman in her country, but still felt so imperfect that she decided to have her butt plumped.

That is sad, but it's really common... There are a lot of people who look "perfect" to me who hate their bodies... It's really sad... The unhappiness goes so much further than their bodies...
  • cap024
    cap024 Posts: 3 Member
    I'm almost positive Jennifer Love Hewitt did this after magazines called her fat. I just got it the other day. I like some of beachbody's products but I'm not a athelete and I find a majority of the workouts way too intense and not fun at all. If its not fun..I'm not going to do it.
  • I'm pretty sure http://www.myfitnesspal.com/cina04 has done BBL.

Not that I lurk the message boards or anything.

*slinks off* :happy:
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    I have it. It is pretty fun. I recommend getting more advanced booty bands right away if you have been doing any kind of strength training for a while. The yellow band it comes with gets easy really quick. There is a learning curve on the cardio which is all samba dance moves, but it is pretty fun. I imagine it would be really fun in a group, possibly on a beach in Brazil :wink: . Leandro is very likable, (I think). I def. noticed a difference in my tush. It's way higher and rounder, and you totally feel the exercises in the sides of your butt and thighs where you may, (or may not) have saddlebags. It's not a fat blasting workout system like INSANITY or some of the Jillian Michaels DVD's but I felt like it was a really great targeted ab and butt workout. Speaking of abs, it has some of the hardest ab workouts I have EVER done. Sculpting is good too. I'm hesitant to say I'm 100% satisfied, maybe 90%. I will continue to use the ab, tush and sculpting DVD's for years. I think he's really on to something as far as his "angle" techinique for getting that high round butt. The cardio/dance routines I probably won't do very often.

Just my opinion, hope this helps. BTW-- I saw results very fast, (in terms of tush shape and jean fit) maybe in a week and a half or so.
  • i have the brazil butt lift and it does work. i love it alot.
  • Cina04
    Cina04 Posts: 609
    I have brazil butt lift and it's very fun =)

I wa son week 3 when I had to give it up - I was also doing insanity and my schedule was getting busy so I only had time for one workout.

I'm starting it back up on Monday.

The only thing I don't like is the loop band. I purchased a new set of loop bands on ebay that look thicker, so I hope these don't roll up on me! LOL

My friend did it and she said she lost 30lbs
  • Cina04
    Karincakes: I love the cardio/dance part...well mainly the workout when you do the wave and the samba tornado (i get down and dirty on those!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

When my sister was visiting she would do some of the workouts with me and sometimes we just added our own latina flavor LOL
  • Cina04
    I'm pretty sure http://www.myfitnesspal.com/cina04 has done BBL.

Not that I lurk the message boards or anything.

*slinks off* :happy:

hahahaha just seen this after I posted LOL
  • Cina04
    Seen something about intense workouts...

If you don't own Insanity YOU MUST HAVE IT IN YOUR COLLECTION!!!

(I'm not a beachbody coach)

Yesterday I just put a blog up of my results from just doing insanity and not following the food plan (picky eater)
    and I still got Amazing results! I'm off to a good start to get my body where I want it!

I'm the type of person that wants results fast and this program gave it to me!!!

Just wish I didn't have to wait up to 8 weeks to get my free shirt! I ready to wear that shirt with pride!! LOL
  • cutmd
    cutmd Posts: 1,168 Member
    I love this program. It totally transformed my lower body! Hubby was shocked! My thighs are slimmer, my butt is higher and sexier - it's great. The only thing is I find the high n tight workout very painful! I have been too chicken to move past the yellow band, which still hurts, and I use 3 lb ankle weights on the weigted part - ouch! But it works. I just keep thinking "Jessica Alba" the whole time to get me through it :laugh:
  • sngnyrslp
    sngnyrslp Posts: 315 Member
    A friend of mine did it this past summer and loved the results she got
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Karincakes: I love the cardio/dance part...well mainly the workout when you do the wave and the samba tornado (i get down and dirty on those!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

When my sister was visiting she would do some of the workouts with me and sometimes we just added our own latina flavor LOL

LOL! I could totally see getting down and dirty with someone else in the the room! Alone in the living room is hard for me:blushing: . . .
  • Cina04

LOL! I could totally see getting down and dirty with someone else in the the room! Alone in the living room is hard for me:blushing: . . .

hahaha even alone I do it LOL but I had loved the days when it was for that dvd LOL
  • Racheld
    Racheld Posts: 18 Member
    bump
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    I just looked at your thread. Are you all still happy with your results. I'm currently doing 30 Day Shred, but was looking into this to tone my lower body. It's a lot of money and I want to know if it's worth the investment.:happy:
This discussion has been closed.