Replies

• Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Why has no-one told you to wear a HRM yet? /smh
  • amclaws25
    amclaws25 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    :laugh: HAHA.... These are great. Thanks for the laughs!!
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I'm fairly certain I get a good burn re-pinning a zillion things on Pinterest

Pinterest is of the devil and will consume your very soul.
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    Brony_2725431.jpg
  • keasarge
    keasarge Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Does anybody know how many calories are burned by standing on my feet playing Angry Birds? I am standing so that's good cardio right? And my thumbs are really active, plus I get really pissed went I can't kill all of the pigs my first try so that must raise my metabolism right?

hahahah Only counts if your yelling at it to going get it fly little birdie fly! that raises your heart rate to then and improves cardio ;p

Oh and boy do I yell at those damn pigs. The real question is what do I burn by chucking my phone across the room, sprinting to go get it, and then praying that it's not broken.

hahaha log as interval trainning then!
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options

I was assuming that MFP would have that as a pre-made category... Time to invest in FitBit I guess.
  • MVY_
    MVY_ Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Lol. I noticed some people log their sitting at desk typing as exercise, which sort of strikes me as a bit nutty. I sit here typing most days, and certainly wouldn't consider logging it as activity.

lmao! i didn't realize we could do that hahaha.
  • fatboypup
    Options
    201111_brony.jpg
  • rinnismom
    Options
    OMG, this is allowed!!!!! all of those calories that i threw away...
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    HAHA This is hilarious! I need to log being alive, what category would that fall under?

Just log it as a Jillian Michael's video, about the same.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    pony-17.jpg
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options

I was assuming that MFP would have that as a pre-made category... Time to invest in FitBit I guess.

Good plan my man, good plan!
  • wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options
    I don't fling the red bird because I don't want to get bulky.
  • dsmboy1991
    dsmboy1991 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Since Sam Adam's is a heavier beer than Miller Lite, I should drink Sam's as it takes more calories to lift right? Thay way drinking it cancels itself out..am I wrong?
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    The real question is should you eat your angry birds calorie burn back.
  • sonjanicole
    Options
    I'm fairly certain I get a good burn re-pinning a zillion things on Pinterest

Yes!! My kind of exercise!
  • CalWalker
    Options
    about 50 calories an hour.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    I normally don't log angry bird when I'm just relaxing and playing, but I put it under heavy Cardio if I'm doing it while taking a poop. But to be on the safe I use my HRM.
  • dare2love81
    dare2love81 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Does anybody know how many calories are burned by standing on my feet playing Angry Birds? I am standing so that's good cardio right? And my thumbs are really active, plus I get really pissed went I can't kill all of the pigs my first try so that must raise my metabolism right?

hahahah Only counts if your yelling at it to going get it fly little birdie fly! that raises your heart rate to then and improves cardio ;p

Oh and boy do I yell at those damn pigs. The real question is what do I burn by chucking my phone across the room, sprinting to go get it, and then praying that it's not broken.

Absolutely counts! Sounds like circuit training to me! Running sprints! ;)
  • fatboypup
    Options
    Brohoof_dc8969_2945380.jpg