Logging Calories Burned Playing Angry Birds

Options

Replies

• Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Hey, people actually log cooking and cleaning as exercise. Since they cooked and clean while gaining weight., I highly doubt it helps them loose weight.
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    Has anyone seen anyone log "me time *bow chicka wow wow*"

I have seen some interesting choices, but not yet that.
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    From a few years ago, Guitar Hero. That could have been legit. At least standing around playing real guitar in a rock band could count as a workout.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    From a few years ago, Guitar Hero. That could have been legit. At least standing around playing real guitar in a rock band could count as a workout.

I've seen guys drip sweat playing Guitar Hero, so that one may actually be legit.
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    I find it helps if I game fasted. Targets the fat molecules directly to be used for brain fuel. 2.25 x the original burn since Fat calories are 9cal/gram vs 4cal/gram for carbs and you're using only fat.
    You're making me think too hard but I appreciate the extra calorie burn, thanks again Bean. Gotta log, brb...
    Hmm... since I'm a math genius
    I hate you... ;)
    Has anyone seen anyone log "me time *bow chicka wow wow*"
    That's crazy too... If you listen to women complain about their husbands in bed the men shouldn't be logging anything.
    Truer words were never spoken. Rock Star Metallica with One was just sick. Actually all of their songs are so damn long my hand was killing me. Just thinking about it making me burn calories. Damn, gotta log again brb...
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I would say, wear a HRM. duh?
  • andreanicole686
    andreanicole686 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    hahaha
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options

I would say get a sense of humour implant, quick.
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options

Just 1?
    I would say get a sense of humour implant, quick.

I think the sense of humor was implied; if not I implied it. :laugh:
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    this-thread-is-pony.jpg
  • usmcmp
    Options
    images2.jpg
  • kathiemcn
    Options
    I'm fairly certain I get a good burn re-pinning a zillion things on Pinterest

Me too, I spend hours on it! Heaven if it burns calories.....lol.
  • Heyyleigh
    Heyyleigh Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Baaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha freaking hilarious!
  • AngelsFan91106
    AngelsFan91106 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I know. I know. How about if I played Angry Birds AT THE GYM, huh?! Better yet, if I played it while sitting on my *kitten* on a machine! That's gotta burn loads of calories cuz so many do it.
  • Wonderob
    Wonderob Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    Hmm... since I'm a math genius, I guess I should do both in the morning under fasted conditions. Definitely Angry Birds at night would sabotage my metabolism causing me to store fat - unless I poop, of course.

If you're the maths genius maybe you can help me with some as I'm struggling

I logged all my activites for the week and included washing up and playing angry birds. Total 600,000 calories

I never eat back my exercise calories so forgot to eat for the week

A pound is equal to 3,500 calories which meant I lost 170lbs in a week and I only weighed 160 before
    So I now weigh less than zero??? That can't be right surely?

If I cease to weigh anything at all can I sneak into ladies changing rooms without them seeing me?
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Hmm... since I'm a math genius, I guess I should do both in the morning under fasted conditions. Definitely Angry Birds at night would sabotage my metabolism causing me to store fat - unless I poop, of course.

If you're the maths genius maybe you can help me with some as I'm struggling

I logged all my activites for the week and included washing up and playing angry birds. Total 600,000 calories

I never eat back my exercise calories so forgot to eat for the week

A pound is equal to 3,500 calories which meant I lost 170lbs in a week and I only weighed 160 before
    So I now weigh less than zero??? That can't be right surely?

If I cease to weigh anything at all can I sneak into ladies changing rooms without them seeing me?
    You're in starvation mode, brah. You need to eat back ALL OF THOSE CALORIES, STAT!
  • 2boypeas
    Options
    Hey, people actually log cooking and cleaning as exercise. Since they cooked and clean while gaining weight., I highly doubt it helps them loose weight.

Dang, off to remove household chores from activity log.... :0)
  • Wonderob
    Wonderob Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    I dance a funny little jig every time someone on MFP writes 'loose' instead of 'lose'
    I log it as Zumba
  • angel79202
    angel79202 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    what about the calories burned walking to the refrigerator?
  • usmcmp
    Options
    I-enjoy-long-romantic-walks-to-the-fridge..jpg