Couch to 5k OCTOBER!

Options
13»

Replies

• Susann1963
    Susann1963 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I also want in! Have done week one for several weeks because I'm chicken to advance!! Also see no link though...
  • livelifenow91
    livelifenow91 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    sorry! apparently i thought i had posted the link and it didn't go. let me try again!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/8697-couch-to-5k-october-

there you go! come join us!!! :D
  • mommy_03
    mommy_03 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    i wanna join, just did w1d1 yesterday, it was pretty easy but my legs are sore today, but thats ok
  • walkinghope
    walkinghope Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Did W2D1 tonight. . .it was brutal. I am horribly out of shape. . .it will be nice to have an encouraging environment!
  • ncthomas09
    ncthomas09 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I will jump in for the support but I have recently found another interval program that I am going to try instead of C25K. I found it in a magazine but the c25k thing doesnt seem like it's working well for me right now.
  • ExplorinLauren
    ExplorinLauren Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    I would like to join .... how do I? Do I need an invitation or something?
    :blushing:
  • nuffexercise2012
    Options
    I'm in did my first day this evening and love it
  • gingerveg
    gingerveg Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    I'm also in! Started this last week, but I will only be doing it about 1-3x a week (since I do other types of exercises on other days).
  • allnaday
    allnaday Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    i'm on my 3rd week of week 1, i need motivation to move forward......i don't want to fail but think i have mastered the week 1.
  • frj85
    frj85 Posts: 62
    Options
    im going to start this next week.... im 235 lbs, just wonder if I am to fat to do it lol
  • thoeting
    thoeting Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Just started too...did W2D2 today. I have to admit it's feeling pretty good.

any suggestions as to what my 'run' speed should be? I dont want to come out too hard or leave anything on the table.