Any artists or arty people here?

Options
Hiya peeps.....Hoping to find a few friends that have arty hobbies. I just started doing charcoal drawings myself, might go to some classes soon. Would be nice to have some out-there arty friends.

Feel free to add me :D

Replies

• vmekash
    vmekash Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Not an "artist," but creative. I knit and crochet. I also decorate cookies (which happent to be delicious, btw). Anyway, do these count?? :)
  • Jongfaith
    Options
    Love art! used to work in a gallery and have always doodled and done creative stuff. Have sold a few paintings but mostly to friends who thought it would be cool to have something I did:smile:
  • WhyLime113
    WhyLime113 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I adore art! I might be going down a science path, but art will always be pretty important to me.
  • wingednotes
    Options
    Music is art for the ears :) I'm a piano player and composer. Can't draw much better than a stick figure though. Respect all of you that can draw and paint!!!
  • KatGalr
    Options
    love art!

anyone can feel free to add me :)
  • loriaqui
    loriaqui Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Does professional clowning with a side of Face painting count as artsy? LOL! If so, I am in!
  • maggiemay365
    maggiemay365 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I design and create elaborate wedding cakes..artsy enough?!!
  • thatguynick
    thatguynick Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm currently working on a tabletop rpg book and will be illustrating the bestiary myself, that's my only art project currently.
  • sheerjay
    sheerjay Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Any art or just a creative mind :D Love to keep life interesting
  • desiv2
    desiv2 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Cake decorator here...... also web designer a little bit. (Still in school) I also write. :)
  • AReasor
    AReasor Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Art school drop out. I love watercolors and mixed media. You are more than welcome to add me. :flowerforyou:
  • AmyBoogie
    AmyBoogie Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Art school drop out as well but I was a professional potter for a while and am now a fiber artist.
  • KellyTNA
    KellyTNA Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, I love art also. I like using pencil and Color pencil the best. I would love to see some of your work. I could show you some of mine. If you want to talk art or need some motivation or just a friend I'm here. We're all here to help each other. Welcome and I hope to hear from you.
  • GorillaEsq
    GorillaEsq Posts: 2,198 Member
    Options
    I write poetry.

Roses are red.
    Violets are blue.
    I like bacon.

I'm not very good at it.
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    I'm a graphic designer by profession. Also have a talent for drawing especially in making portraits. I actually did a portrait of my grandmother using black oil pastels & gave it to her as my gift. That was 6 years ago.
  • MarilynMcCallum
    Options
    I do crafts but also help my husband in BlueSkys arts loft. We have about 30 arty people that rent space and express all there artiness around, We also have Burlesque dancers that had a fundraising show last weekend and what a wonderful talented young ladies they were. I love being around all the talent. What kind of art do you do?
  • nikinyx6
    nikinyx6 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    I draw a lot, and paint sometimes, and spend way too much time with nail-art ... some pics of my drawings on my profile.
  • nikinyx6
    nikinyx6 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    I write poetry.

Roses are red.
    Violets are blue.
    I like bacon.

I'm not very good at it.

Don't quit your day job G...
  • moondancer2010
    moondancer2010 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I create wearable art for you hair, "hairfalls". I'm also a hoopdancer, so I guess you could call that performance artist. And I make hula hoops, incense, and beaded medicine bags. :)
  • TessieJo
    Options
    Hi, I'm Teresa. Funny, I just now decided to check out the community side of this, and saw your post....you'd just posted it! Yes, I am an artist. Self taught mostly, but I like to dabble in a lot of different styles. Right now I'm doing pencil art, my favorite, human figures. Right now I'm on a shaded male torso kick. You can see my fun side of art on my Zazzle page though.... http://www.zazzle.com/tessiejo .Don't know how this board thing works, but if you want to chat, I'm ok giving you my email address. Nice to meet you! :happy: