that awkward moment

Options

Replies

• CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    THREAD KILLER: (Real life incident that I wrote about on FB a few days ago)

Older woman enters the sauna while I'm sitting there in nothing but a towel. She however is dressed in shorts and a jacket and lugging a liter of diet pepsi with her. Once inside she takes the lid off her soda and offers me a swig---Quickly I decline and give a bullsh!t excuse as to why i don't want any (y'know.. to be nice).

So it's quiet and she then asks, 'Are you Japanese or have like some Japanese in you? Because you look like a Japanese!'........I'm Black. I've been mistaken for a Mexican a few times, but Japanese is on the other side of the fence. Afterwards she stands up and says, 'I'm gonna go get my blanket'.. then walks off and comes back with an actual frickin blanket...IN A SAUNA!!!!

Needless to say, I make up an excuse about being late for *Insert random event here* and dash out of the room.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    When you realize the bacon shortage is imminent...
  • martymays
    martymays Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    When you realize, while reading a thread on MFP, that people remember you from the thigh machine, the van, and the candy store.
  • frj85
    frj85 Posts: 62
    Options
    When you realize, while reading a thread on MFP, that people remember you from the thigh machine, the van, and the candy store.

^^^^^^^^ funny *kitten* right there hahaha
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options

Yea, I'm gonna call winner for that one.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options

You owe me a Reese's :grumble:
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    when you realize the thread you pronounced dead, has come back as a zombie thread.
  • tjlightbulb
    Options
    When 4 guys talk about a van with candy
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    when you realize the thread you pronounced dead, has come back as a zombie thread.

When you realize you can't remember the choreography from Thriller :embarassed:
  • martymays
    martymays Posts: 188 Member
    Options

OK, but you gotta come in the van to get it.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options

OK, but you gotta come in the van to get it.

Oh no...I fell for that last time...turned out to be black licorice :sick:
  • Jonesie86
    Jonesie86 Posts: 446 Member
    Options

When you realize you weren't probably even born when Thriller came out
  • bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    When after flirting with the girl using the inner thigh machine you look down and see giblets on the seat.
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options

Damn 1982... I wasn't born yet either
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options

Damn 1982... I wasn't born yet either

When you feel older than the dammed zombies in Thriller...:grumble:
  • Birdie
    Birdie Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    when your enjoying each others candy and you realize you have to fart
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    That awkward moment when you wave back to someone who was waving to someone else behind you.
  • LadyOfOceanBreeze
    LadyOfOceanBreeze Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    When you realize you love every person on this thread and you don't know why?

:love: :love: :love:
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    You catch the woman interviewing you for a job glancing at your crotch...............and realizing your zipper is down.

And then wondering did I really get the job based on my expertise and experience?
  • janelle1993
    Options
    Toooo Funny!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: