Petite Ladies 4"11-5"3 What is your goal weight/bmi weight?

Options
Hi everyone,

I am 5"0 and at my lightest I have been about seven and a half stone. I am large busted so I weigh an extra stone due to my breasts. But my BMI is obese atm as I am 161lbs. My target weight is 9 and a half stone. Once I get to there I may choose to go down to 8 and a half and throw in a bit more exercise into the equation. I am looking to get my BMI down to 26.
What are your goal weights and BMI goals? How many calories do you eat a day?

Replies

• LittleMissDover
    LittleMissDover Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 2 and goal is 119-126lbs/ 8st 7 - 9st (I want some wriggle room!) (Current weight 10st 13/ 153lbs)

I also have a large bust (GG) but know at that weight I'm a UK size 10 trousers and 10/12 tops which is good for me.

I'm currently on 1,340 calories a day and have a steady loss of 1-2lb a week.

I've lost 24lb so far in 13 weeks (14 weeks and weigh in day tomorrow)
  • Whitezombiegirl
    Whitezombiegirl Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 0. My goal weight is around 7st 5. I am currently 7st 10. My ideal body fat is about 16-18%- its 19% right now. I am a UK size 8 and looking to get to a smaller size 8, maybe a size 6-8.
    I'm looking to lose an inch off my waist and hips really- to be 32C, 24, 36.

My calorie goal is about 1000 cals a day but i tend to cycle them so some days I am over and some days I fast. I have been eating 90% paleo for the last two years.
  • tabithacate
    tabithacate Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the 24lb weight loss. I am looking to lose 28lb for the time being. Your goal weight sounds good a 10-12 is a good size to be. I am looking to go back to a 10-12 but an 8 by the time I am on holiday.
    I'm on 1200 calories. You have done really great to lose that in 13 weeks. I am looking to lose mine in 2-3 months.
  • Lisamar74
    Options
    I'm 5ft 2". I tend to take no notice of BMI but my aim is to get to 8 and half stone. I have been that weight before and people have said it was too small for me. I'm currently just over 9 stone and people think I look fine. But I still feel better at 8 and half. I have DD breasts which weigh 2lbs total (I know this as they were weighed before they were put into my body, lol!)
  • tabithacate
    Options
    I'm 5ft 0. My goal weight is around 7st 5. I am currently 7st 10. My ideal body fat is about 16-18%- its 19% right now. I am a UK size 8 and looking to get to a smaller size 8, maybe a size 6-8.
    I'm looking to lose an inch off my waist and hips really- to be 32C, 24, 36.

My calorie goal is about 1000 cals a day but i tend to cycle them so some days I am over and some days I fast. I have been eating 90% paleo for the last two years.

Do you not feel tired restricting yourself to 1000 cals a day? Im not critising I am just curious because I am currently on 1200 and I get really hungry and faint.
  • tabithacate
    Options
    I'm 5ft 2". I tend to take no notice of BMI but my aim is to get to 8 and half stone. I have been that weight before and people have said it was too small for me. I'm currently just over 9 stone and people think I look fine. But I still feel better at 8 and half. I have DD breasts which weigh 2lbs total (I know this as they were weighed before they were put into my body, lol!)

Even when I have been quite slim it has said I am over weight. But I need to get mine down to get my breast reduction as they won't do it at the moment :(
    Yeah I have felt my best at 8 and a half stone I think it is a good healthy weight.
  • iopasdbnm
    iopasdbnm Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm about 5'1.5" in height and currently about 10 stones. Ideally, I'd like to be around 7 stones. I don't think I'd actually lose that much, but just keeping the goal weight wide so I could lose as much. I used to be at around 8.5 stones and still looked fat.
  • MelieG33
    Options
    im 5'3 and my goal is like 120
  • tabithacate
    Options
    I'm about 5'1.5" in height and currently about 10 stones. Ideally, I'd like to be around 7 stones. I don't think I'd actually lose that much, but just keeping the goal weight wide so I could lose as much. I used to be at around 8.5 stones and still looked fat.

I'd love to be 7 and a half stone but I haven't been that light since I was 15 and I looked a bit to skinny! But I'm sure it is possible.
  • tabithacate
    Options
    im 5'3 and my goal is like 120

Good goal weight.
  • sprocket1978
    sprocket1978 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    heya im 5 foot even, currently im 151 and my goal is really 112 :)
  • Whitezombiegirl
    Options
    Do you not feel tired restricting yourself to 1000 cals a day? Im not critising I am just curious because I am currently on 1200 and I get really hungry and faint.

Good greif no. I am certainly not restricted- i don't really ever feel that way- IF I want something I'll usually have it or if I'm hungry i'll eat. I hate to be hungry.

I don't eat grains (bread, pasta, cereal, rice etc,.) or much dairy (I have non-dairy milk in my tea, but may have a piece of cheese maybe once a month- I'm going off it anyway, it feel funny in my mouth and has a funny afterate these days) and they are pretty calorific. I eat large volumes of low cal nutrient dense foods.

Breakfast might be eggs, maybe bacon too- with mushrooms and tomatoes and spinch etc.

Then lunch -its a huge salad with ham, or boiled egg, , cold comelltte or chicken, or pork etc.

My snacks might be nuts, fruit, berries, cold cubed and seasoned pork, chicken, boiled eggs, crudite and nut butter.

Dinner might be rosted chicken and roat veg, or maybe savory mince and a pile of steamed veg. or maybe home-made stew or soup.

You get the idea...

I am usually about 90% paleo- so I will have a biscuit if they are in the office sometimes, or something like that.
  • PJ_73
    PJ_73 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 2 and my at my heaviest probably around 180lbs and my lowest probably 80lbs - I wouldn't recommend the Malaria diet to anyone!

I am looking to get to around 119-125lbs

Good luck with your weight loss!
  • TiffanysJourney
    Options
    5ft 1 and im 171 llbs and my GW is 135 llbs
  • I'm 5'3" and my goal weight is 125 lbs. That gives me 95 lbs to lose total... it will take awhile, but it will be a good thing.
  • Whitezombiegirl
    Options
    I wouldn't recommend the Malaria diet to anyone!

Yeah, the tongue piercing diet sucks too!
  • SarahCW1979
    SarahCW1979 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Im 5'2 and aiming for 140lbs (10st) At that weight Im a UK size 8-10 depending on the shop. Currently 158lbs
  • BarbaraC47
    BarbaraC47 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and my goal weight is 140 - at my age and weight I think thats about as far as I can go and feel comfortable - if I feel I can go further then I will!!
  • I am 5' 1", 32G, and currently weigh 145 lbs. I want to get back down to around 121 lbs. I know I can do it. All my life I had been plump until I reached by late 30's. Went down to 102 lbs and stayed at that weight for a couple of years although everyone told me I looked like a lollipop head but I felt great about my appearance for the first time in my life. The last couple of years since I gave up walking 2.5 hours per day, the weight has crept back on and unfortunately being petite it really notices. I didn't really realise how much it notices until I took some "before" photos as I have just started the 30DS. I cannot believe how heavy I look, what a wake up call seeing myself sounding there in my bra and knickers. I have been deluding myself for too long!
  • mary659497
    mary659497 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I am the same hight as you. I congratulate you on your weight loss. Can you tell me how you have been so successful. I have a significant amount of weight to lose. How long has it taken you to lose 55 poinds.