Petite Ladies 4"11-5"3 What is your goal weight/bmi weight?

Options

Replies

• Pandy1962
    Pandy1962 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I am 4ft 11, I want to be 8 1/2 stone (120lb). I was that 6 years ago :smokin: , then I gave up smoking and the weight piled on. Only 30 lb to go :tongue:
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    I am 4'11'' and 120 ish pounds. I am quite muscular so that weight is pretty much it for me as I have 17% body fat.
  • jojo4cats
    jojo4cats Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1.5" (156cm) and currently weigh around 97 pounds / 6.9 stones. I tend not to care about my weight at this point, I am more focus on bring my body fat down and replace them with more muscle. I am currently at 18% body fat and 33% muscle based on my Omron HBF-514C Full Body Composition Scale, a must for people who really want to get fit!!!
  • supermoo2
    Options
    I am 5'2" and looking to get to about 105-112lbs. (BMI around 20). I'm 53 and this is very achievable, even though many people my age and older think that they need to be heavier.
    I am about 9lbs off my goal weight so I know it is achievable. My understanding is that BMI for the normal weight range is 19-24.
    I know that with encouragment, you will achieve what you set out to do.
  • deborahes
    deborahes Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi. Im new to posting here, Im 56 years old, 4'10 (shrinking I used to be 4,11) weigh 139 lbs looking to get to 115/120, but more importantly for me wanting to look better and feel better. Its hard to stay motivated and to stay active. Dont know what my bmi is.
  • supermoo2
    Options
    I am 5'2" and looking to get to about 105-112lbs. (BMI around 20). I'm 53 and this is very achievable, even though many people my age and older think that they need to be heavier.
    I am about 9lbs off my goal weight so I know it is achievable. My understanding is that BMI for the normal weight range is 19-24.
    I know that with encouragment, you will achieve what you set out to do.
    Forgot to add that I eat 1400 cals per day
  • hypocrisy8
    hypocrisy8 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Im 5'2 and aiming for 140lbs (10st) At that weight Im a UK size 8-10 depending on the shop. Currently 158lbs

Same here, 5'2" aiming for 140
  • thelms77
    thelms77 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and right now I weigh 152. I was down to 140 but fell off the wagon but I want to get back to that weigh. At my highest I was 197. Still can't believe that! Weight has been a struggle all my life but now finally, at 52, am learning to eat in moderation and I also now love to exercise so that helps. But to answer the question, 140 is my goal weight with a BMI of less than 25%
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'2 ...i was 170 at my highest, currently 117, goal of 109 which Iwas in march, but put on weight due to medications :grumble:
  • Shays0518
    Shays0518 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11 (and a half) and I currently weigh 158. I started out at 184, so things are progressing. I was at the dr recently for a test and they have to enter your height/weight into their system and off to the side it tells you what you're supposed to weigh. It said 110 lbs! I don't think I've ever been 110 even before I started having children!

My temporary goal is 150. I think I'm going to readjust to 140 and a size 8. I'm currently about a 12 down from an 18.
  • WillardsMommy1
    Options
    5 2.5; current 121, goal 101. Eating 1200-1500 a day, recently starting to incorporate strength and circuit training and stopped trying to lose 2 lb a week I think that might be too agressive for my CW. I would be fine weighing the same but being much smaller. (muscle to replace the fat)
  • PinkJun
    Options
    I'm 5'2... And weigh 156 lbs. (I may go weigh later though :happy: )
    My BMI as of now is 28.5 which is very overweight...
    My ultimate goal is to be around 101-115 lbs. Don't have a set date to meet these goals though :smile:

My main tactic to lose weight this time is the Atkins Diet!
    So far I'm almost on my second week trying this diet~
    It's great for me because instead of relying on calorie counting I can focus more on just restricting my carbohydrate-intake.
  • annathomas88
    annathomas88 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2
    CW: 135lbs
    GW: 110lbs
  • WhyLime113
    WhyLime113 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and about 170 lbs
    My goal is 150. That's still considered 'over weight' but I really don't care about that. All I know is I need to eat better.
    I'll work on a better goal weight if I feel like I need it later. For now, I'd be happy if I lost 5 lbs.
  • squigglypuff
    squigglypuff Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I am 4'11'' and 120 ish pounds. I am quite muscular so that weight is pretty much it for me as I have 17% body fat.

I'm 4'11 and 120 pounds also but I think i have something like 29% body fat. you look great!

I carry most of my weight in my boobs, stomach, and thighs. I am happy with the way my arms and calves look, which is something I couldn't say last summer. I used to wear US size 10-12, now I'm a 4-6 or sometimes a 3-5 in juniors. Since losing 28lbs, I also went down a shoe size (7.5 to 6.5) which was awful until I realized I had an excuse to buy a lot of new shoes.

My BMI now is on the upper end of healthy (24.2) but I heard BMI measurements are really unreliable for short people. At my heaviest weight of 148lbs my BMI was 29.9 and that's considered borderline obese but I never thought I looked "obese" just chubby. My goal is 110lbs or 20% body fat or whatever makes me feel good. It's weird, I am happy with the way I look naked but when I put clothes on I always feel like a mess. Maybe I just don't know how to dress myself correctly?

I eat 1200-1300 calories a day. I started off by eating 1000 and while I think I lost more weight that way I was hangry (hungry+angry=the worst ever). My exercises include walking, jogging, pilates, yoga, and some strength training.
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I'm five foot one 1/2, currently weigh 251 pounds (down from 269, a week before I joined MFP), and my BMI is 46. My goal weight is 135, and my goal BMI is 24 and change, in the healthy range.

edited to add: I forgot, current calories per day is 1710. Seems a lot, doesn't it?
  • AmandaD100
    AmandaD100 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am 4'11" and am currently at 115. Started at 122.5 and my goal is 105. Once I reach my goal my focus is to continue to just build more muscle and not look so "soft". I don't pay much mind to BMI. Congrats everyone on all your weight loss and lots of luck to all those starting out or getting back into it!

Forgot to mention- I strive to eat around 1,200 calories per day. I don't track how many calories I burn doing exercise 5-6 times per week as I don' t want to eat back those calories and all my hard work. I try not to deprive myself too much and follow a gluten free diet. Like other posters I am "top heavy" 34DD. I have noticed some of my bras seem to be a little loose lately so that is very inspiring!!
  • Mllect11104
    Options
    I am 5'1 and currently 271. My goal is 150. (I want to stay a bit thick.)
  • VexedPixie
    Options
    I'm 5'3.5" I'm 111lbs. My goal is to get down to 100 and to firm up. Like many of the women who've posted, I'm fairly top heavy and am trying to reduce body fat to get down to a D or maybe even a C cup.
  • sleibo87
    sleibo87 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I am 4'11. Starting weight 5 months ago was 162 BMI on MFP 32.7
    Currently I am 125 and about two pounds from a healthy bmi.
    My goal is to get to 110 but really once I am below 120 I will just focus on weight training
    and toning up. I wont care what I weigh as long as I get my body fat down and look good.
    I saw photos of people who weight like 3 pounds heavier when they started but body fat went WAY dow
    and they looked so much smaller! I just want to be happy and healthy!
    Feel free to add I love my shortie friends