The kiss of death!!!!!

Options
I am sure I must have been an evil person in a previous life! Whenever I seem to post on a forum, I either stop the thread in it's tracks, or it takes AGES for someone to reply when previously the replies were flying in!

What am I doing wrong???

Replies

• SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Options
    Whoops - had to change my response. You changed your avatar...
  • hougt
    hougt Posts: 1,088
    Options
    I think it is the shocking picture of a poor football team on your counter......
  • SeaRunner26
    Options
    I think it is the shocking picture of a poor football team on your counter......

LMAO...I got caught with this too. Avatar changed...
  • FitFrazzle
    Options
    I thought this was a sick and twisted blog for what you're going to do to your co-worker, sadly not :(
  • SeaRunner26
    Options
    I thought this was a sick and twisted blog for what you're going to do to your co-worker, sadly not :(

Like the dementors from Harry Potter?
  • Bex2Bslim
    Bex2Bslim Posts: 1,092
    Options
    Yeah I thought I best had change my picture lol
  • Bex2Bslim
    Options

I think you should start that one off Frazer, you've got that one nailed haha
  • SeaRunner26
    Options
    Yeah I thought I best had change my picture lol

I have to admit it led to some pretty funny responses. My original post was something to the effect that you need to change your avatar because it was something gross that I couldn't identify. I couldn't leave that!
  • SarahCW1979
    SarahCW1979 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Me too!! Proper convo killer me! I feel like Ive walked into one of those western saloons and every one turns and stares at you!
  • SeaRunner26
    Options
    Me too!! Proper convo killer me! I feel like Ive walked into one of those western saloons and every one turns and stares at you!

Me: stops playing piano and turns to look...
  • Bex2Bslim
    Options

Me: stops playing piano and turns to look...

LOL
  • Bex2Bslim
    Options

I think they can sense we're newbies haha
  • FitFrazzle
    Options
    Yer back on topic, I get what you're feeling. Its like "Well what's wrong with me then?"

I feel like a right turd keeping hitting refresh like every millisecond. Get a grip man your 35!!!
  • Bex2Bslim
    Options

Erm, don't be knocking my REDMEN!!! Go on then, who do you follow???
  • OllyReeves
    OllyReeves Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    sorry did someone say something? Thought I heard a noise....
  • hougt
    hougt Posts: 1,088
    Options
    Leeds united..............we beat Everton the other night so I am feeling cocky! :P
  • SarahCW1979
    SarahCW1979 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    My chair sqeaked... my bad
  • SeaRunner26
    Options
    My chair sqeaked... my bad

Goodness. I thought it was me.
  • SeaRunner26
    Options

Erm, don't be knocking my REDMEN!!! Go on then, who do you follow???

I don't know how to respond to this. I live in the one country in the world where football is soccer.
  • Bex2Bslim
    Options
    Leeds united..............we beat Everton the other night so I am feeling cocky! :P

I quite like Leeds *sobs* :ohwell: