The kiss of death!!!!!

Options

Replies

• Bex2Bslim
    Bex2Bslim Posts: 1,092
    Options
    Welcome to the gutter, we have cake!

Haha!!! Not sure why I didn't guess that as it's a perfect match with my word LOL :embarassed:
  • SarahCW1979
    SarahCW1979 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Is it wrong that the first word that entered my head beginning with V was Vibrator??? :blushing:
    Yup... me too
  • SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Options
    Hmmm...my Spidey-sense is tingling....
  • SarahCW1979
    Options
    Welcome to the gutter, we have cake!

I like having a guttermind, it surprises people who think Im 'soooo sweet' \o/
  • SarahCW1979
    Options
    Never heard it called that before....
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    Why does it matter? Lol, you're so insecure you care what a bunch of people on the Web thing? Silly lady.:laugh:
  • SeaRunner26
    Options
    Never heard it called that before....

Hehe. My post came out of order but I like where this is going...
  • hougt
    hougt Posts: 1,088
    Options
    Love how this has gone from killing threads to turning a bit naughty
  • SeaRunner26
    Options
    That's the beauty of threads. They have mind of their own. Kind of like the V word.
  • 'The Kiss of Death' to me is when somebody farts in their hand and then blows it in somebody's face.

Just saying.
  • Sarahnats
    Sarahnats Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Just thought i'd say how refreshing this thread has been to read, very amusing :)

A Torquay United fan...so there!
  • Bex2Bslim
    Options
    I'm just amazed it's reached a third page, never got past 1 before hahaha:tongue:
  • FitFrazzle
    Options
    We're gonna leave you hanging again Bex!!
  • hougt
    hougt Posts: 1,088
    Options
    Congrats on a 3rd page! All you need is a little smut in this place and threads blossom
  • SarahCW1979
    Options
    Hahaha, get a bunch of people together having a giggle and it ALWAYS turns a little naughty :laugh:
  • SeaRunner26
    Options
    Hahaha, get a bunch of people together having a giggle and it ALWAYS turns a little naughty :laugh:

I know not of what you speak. Pure as the driven snow I am. Uh oh... I hear thunder...
  • FitFrazzle
    Options
    I got berated yesterday for defending topics like this. They were like "Its not Facebook, you should treat it seriously" and Im like "Get over yourself, if you don't like it, do one!"
  • Bex2Bslim
    Options
    I got berated yesterday for defending topics like this. They were like "Its not Facebook, you should treat it seriously" and Im like "Get over yourself, if you don't like it, do one!"

Exactly! Why do you think they have a Chit-Chat, Fun, and Games Section!!!
  • SarahCW1979
    Options
    Facebook is filled with real 'friends' who do nothing but moan and whinge about EVERYTHING! Gawd I cant stand it right now so if I can come here and have a laugh with like minded people I will!
  • Bex2Bslim
    Options
    Congrats on a 3rd page! All you need is a little smut in this place and threads blossom

Therefore SMUT=GOOD :D