The kiss of death!!!!!

Options

Replies

• tinz75
    tinz75 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    Male
    He sometimes forgets to turn his computer off after he has been watching stuff. I wouldn't mind but he uses my tissues.
    I've used some very good web addresses off his computer though :smokin:

Obviously you don't have an IT team that locks access down tighter than a ducks bum like ours.

Hay... we only lock it down on SOME users :)
  • Tracey1147
    Tracey1147 Posts: 951 Member
    Options

Obviously you don't have an IT team that locks access down tighter than a ducks bum like ours.

No-one here knows anything about IT apart from me so it works well :wink:
  • BernadetteChurch
    BernadetteChurch Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    Forgot to do the quote thng, but NO it wasn't me!!!!!
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    Male
    He sometimes forgets to turn his computer off after he has been watching stuff. I wouldn't mind but he uses my tissues.
    I've used some very good web addresses off his computer though :smokin:

Amen to that...
  • BernadetteChurch
    Options
    It would have to be a male. A female would be much better at covering her tracks!
  • tinz75
    Options
    Forgot to do the quote thng, but NO it wasn't me!!!!!
    One of our former workers was apparently dismissed after being found in the stock room with a junior... checking her assets (insert other more appropriate accounting term here)
  • tinz75
    Options
    It would have to be a male. A female would be much better at covering her tracks!
    Not in my experience... although teenage boys are the worst!
  • BernadetteChurch
    Options
    I'm very good at covering my tracks when necessary.

And wouldn't being in the stock room with a junior come under "staff training"?
  • Tracey1147
    Options
    I used to work with my OH and we had loads of fun in the office
  • oboeing
    oboeing Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    i think it's something everyone should experience once. on the job training.
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    Dang...where are you ladies when i get jobs??? :grumble: :heart: :bigsmile:
  • Tracey1147
    Options
    Under the blankets
  • BernadetteChurch
    Options
    Many moons ago a former Victorian Premier died, allegedly while doing some "training". Newspaper headline: SNEDDEN DIES ON THE JOB. Brilliant!
  • chrisa8170
    chrisa8170 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    A co-worker I once worked with use to tease me with her hold ups / stockings and suspenders (and did it very we so no one else caught on) but unfortunatly we both got promotion opportunities we couldn't pass up so went our seperate ways. I miss those days and on a side note, Mel - thanks for the flashback :wink: :flowerforyou:
  • tinz75
    Options
    A co-worker I once worked with use to tease me with her hold ups / stockings and suspenders (and did it very we so no one else caught on) but unfortunatly we both got promotion opportunities we couldn't pass up so went our seperate ways. I miss those days and on a side note, Mel - thanks for the flashback :wink: :flowerforyou:
    I was just going to ask if you had ever worked with Mel :)
  • hougt
    hougt Posts: 1,088
    Options
    Thought you might appreciate what I use when revising. It is 13.5 inches..............

In circumference!

20121116_153157.jpg

Holds well over a pint of strong brew
  • tinz75
    Options
    I used to work in the LEA covering about 6 secondary schools... it's probably best not to mention some of the things I heard about then... suffice to say a female PE teacher, an empty changing room, a year 11 pupil and showers...
  • tinz75
    Options
    Thought you might appreciate what I use when revising. It is 13.5 inches..............

In circumference!

20121116_153157.jpg

Holds well over a pint of strong brew
    That highlighter looks like it's taken a bashing, it's all warn down.. has oboe been polishing it for you?
  • Tracey1147
    Options
    As much as my boss will nick my tissues and we can look at anything we want.He doesn't allow cups...
    qrknbk.jpg
  • hougt
    hougt Posts: 1,088
    Options
    As much as my boss will nick my tissues and we can look at anything we want.He doesn't allow cups...
    qrknbk.jpg

This is really sad, but is that a TNT coaster, I think I have the same one!

I would have to have several of those cups each time