The kiss of death!!!!!

Options

Replies

• oboeing
    oboeing Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    yeah, it sucks :( i suppose i could go do some weights for my arms, but that just means more walking...

we'll see what they say, then i'll go see the guys at the gym and see what they recommend...

bex, love that the bap pic is back :)
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    i wish we weren't just hobbling! (can someone come carry me so i can stop it?)

Sure...hop on my shoulders. ( you can face either way you like)
  • oboeing
    Options
    well naturally it would be ideal to be in front facing you so my baps would be in your face while you walked, but that could prove to be difficult...
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    Oh no...I mean sitting on my shoulders...
  • chrisa8170
    chrisa8170 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    well naturally it would be ideal to be in front facing you so my baps would be in your face while you walked, but that could prove to be difficult...

Not as difficult as you being upside down, facing me with your legs over my shoulders :wink: and we would both enjoy it :wink: .....or is that too much?
  • BernadetteChurch
    BernadetteChurch Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options

Not as difficult as you being upside down, facing me with your legs over my shoulders :wink: and we would both enjoy it :wink: .....or is that too much?

I wonder how many calories that would burn?
  • chrisa8170
    Options
    I don't know but it would have to be repeated several time to get an accurate average :happy:
  • BernadetteChurch
    Options
    I don't know but it would have to be repeated several time to get an accurate average :happy:

Obviously!
  • Bex2Bslim
    Bex2Bslim Posts: 1,092
    Options
    bex, love that the bap pic is back :)

• oboeing
    Options
    [Not as difficult as you being upside down, facing me with your legs over my shoulders :wink: and we would both enjoy it :wink: .....or is that too much?

no no chris, not too much at all! i did ballet when i was younger; i'm quite flexible!
    and yes, repeats for the acurate calorie count would absolutely be encouraged.

Good looking out Bern!
  • BernadetteChurch
    Options
    It's not like Harvo to not be joining in a conversation of this nature.
  • chrisa8170
    Options
    It's not like Harvo to not be joining in a conversation of this nature.

I have you two lovely ladies all to myself, lets snuggle up, it cold where I am!
  • BernadetteChurch
    Options
    I would have thought Oboe is more than enough on her own. Can you really manage both of us?
  • oboeing
    Options
    I would have thought Oboe is more than enough on her own. Can you really manage both of us?

haha why not give it a whirl?
  • chrisa8170
    Options

I wouldn't want to leave anyone out, you all deserve equal attention :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Bex2Bslim
    Options

I wouldn't want to leave anyone out, you all deserve equal attention :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Erm, what about me??? :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • chrisa8170
    Options

Erm, what about me??? :sad: :sad: :sad:

You are included in the above statement as it didn't want to leave any one out, you all deserve equal attention :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • Bex2Bslim
    Options
    I'll forgive you then Chris :)

Do you reckon with a bit of effort we could get a Friday roll going?:huh:
  • BernadetteChurch
    Options
    As if we'd ever forget you, Bex. It was only because me and Oboe and Chris were the only ones online at the time. You people who go off and do work, I don't know!

I'm up for a Friday roll. Let's do it!
  • tinz75
    tinz75 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    Roll, Roll, Roll the thread, gently onto part 10, Merrily, Merrily, Merrily, Merrily, This thread needs a lot more smut!