The kiss of death!!!!!

Options

Replies

• BernadetteChurch
    BernadetteChurch Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    Our uniform was chocolate brown with a touch of gold and blue. The local high school kids, who wore green, called us brown cows.
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    i was 16.ugh. that was our summer uniform. our winter uniform had the whole plaid skirt/blazer thing... oh i'm so embarrassed... i'm gonna go hide under my blanket.

Be right there!
  • oboeing
    oboeing Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:
  • oboeing
    Options
    Our uniform was chocolate brown with a touch of gold and blue. The local high school kids, who wore green, called us brown cows.

my elementary ones were blue. the high school blazers were color coded. maroon for underclassmen, navy for upper...
  • LMT2012
    LMT2012 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Around here we call them "Trinity Tramps" just sayin
  • oboeing
    Options
    Around here we call them "Trinity Tramps" just sayin

where's here?
  • harvo
    Options
    So I have to share this with you guy/gals. The other night I was reffing a high school game and I went to the concession stand at half time to get a water where I here a guy hitting on the girl....

Girl "Sorry, I don't do friends with benefits"
    Guy "That's cool, we don't have to be friends"

Made me tear up...my kinda guy!
  • BernadetteChurch
    Options
    So I have to share this with you guy/gals. The other night I was reffing a high school game and I went to the concession stand at half time to get a water where I here a guy hitting on the girl....

Harvo, you're such a romantic.
  • harvo
    Options

Harvo, you're such a romantic.

You have to admire the kid for thinking like that....he is a high schooler....
  • harvo
    Options
    so, I want to hear the best pick up story you know of and if it worked....

Mine is from a friend of mine. We went to an Octoberfest party with my parents, I was 19 and he was 18. we drank and talked and when I left to walk home he was no where to be found. He shows up at my house a hour or so later and told me he was in the car with a girl my mother worked with. he went further to say he got to second base and that is it....fast Forward 1 year at the same Octoberfest party he starts talking to the same girl, keep in mind they talked once or twice within a week of the first party, and he leaves with her...Comes back to my house and he tells me things were moving pretty good but when he unbottoned her pants she said "slow down, we hardly know each other" and his response....."what do you mean, we have known each other a year." Best line I have ever heard even though it failed!
  • chrisa8170
    chrisa8170 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    i was 16.ugh. that was our summer uniform. our winter uniform had the whole plaid skirt/blazer thing... oh i'm so embarrassed... i'm gonna go hide under my blanket.

All I can say without sounding like a pervert is my how you have blossomed :flowerforyou:

You don't appear to have aged at all :heart:
  • harvo
    Options
    Chris!!!! I am disappointed in you.....what is this crap "without sounding like a pervert" This is a perver only thread!
  • oboeing
    Options

All I can say without sounding like a pervert is my how you have blossomed :flowerforyou:

aw, aren't you sweet. my baps are bigger, and i have more greys, that's for sure!!!
  • BernadetteChurch
    Options
    I don't think being a perver applies to women. That's definitely a man thing. Right ladies?
  • chrisa8170
    Options
    Chris!!!! I am disappointed in you.....what is this crap "without sounding like a pervert" This is a perver only thread!

Spank me! (is that pervy enough?) :smile:
  • chrisa8170
    Options

aw, aren't you sweet. my baps are bigger, and i have more greys, that's for sure!!!

Grey Hairs? I can't see the ones up top and I know there are none down below :wink:
  • tinz75
    tinz75 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    So we're waiting for Burn to post the photos from her school days - those will be ones of you wrestling with other girlie's in your underwear right? that IS what went on in Catholic schools isn't it?
  • BernadetteChurch
    Options
    So we're waiting for Burn to post the photos from her school days - those will be ones of you wrestling with other girlie's in your underwear right? that IS what went on in Catholic schools isn't it?

Yep, it was all wrestling and tickling and baby doll pyjamas at my school. None of that crazy book learning at all, and no blazers, skirts and sensible shoes either.
  • tinz75
    tinz75 Posts: 912 Member
    Options

Yep, it was all wrestling and tickling and baby doll pyjamas at my school. None of that crazy book learning at all, and no blazers, skirts and sensible shoes either.
    Yay - upload your entire school album :)
  • BernadetteChurch
    Options
    In your dreams, baby!

Hey, what happened to the Trinity Tramps lady? She popped in, said something a bit unkind about Catholic schoolgirls and then disappeared.