Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

The kiss of death!!!!!

Replies

• Tracey1147
    Tracey1147 Posts: 951 Member
    Morning all. :flowerforyou: Wow I missed a day and it felt like a week. Its so hard to keep up with this thread.
  • BernadetteChurch
    BernadetteChurch Posts: 2,210 Member
    Morning all. :flowerforyou: Wow I missed a day and it felt like a week. Its so hard to keep up with this thread.

We've been on fire lately!
  • Bex2Bslim
    Bex2Bslim Posts: 1,092
    We must all be horny lol:devil: :devil: :devil:
  • BernadetteChurch

How could we not be with all the hot people who post here and all the naughty talk that goes on?
  • Bex2Bslim
    True!!!
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member

How could we not be with all the hot people who post here and all the naughty talk that goes on?

There is naughty talk here? Better read it all again!
  • Tracey1147
    Wheres Oboe with the hose to cool you all off?
  • Bex2Bslim

We don't want to be cooled off Tracey, what's the point in that? lol
  • harvo
    For me it is 6:30 am...just fired up Pandora and this is what I started my day with. I hope it makes you as happy and lively as me....Stevie makes me smile with just about any song he has.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKL6L1Q2NiA
  • Tracey1147
    I thought maybe wet and slippery would be better...
  • harvo
    I thought maybe wet and slippery would be better...

She says from the deck of a boat...I would think that if you had the correct hose and it was used properly you would get hotter..(not to mention wet and slippery)
  • Bex2Bslim
    What's Pandora harvo? Over here it's a jewellery company lol
  • BernadetteChurch
    What's Pandora harvo? Over here it's a jewellery company lol

Or a box!
  • harvo
    Seems like on the other side of the pond Pandora is the place to visit...either way you go but it is a website that play smusic that you choose. It takes your choice of "Eye of the Tiger" and will use its resources to find music similar for your listening pleasure. It also has a thumbs up/down option so if you do not like the song it will take it out of your "playlist".

You can load the app for your phone as well. That is what I listen to when I go to the gym.
  • hougt
    hougt Posts: 1,088

I will happily get my hose out, although it seems a bit stiff, maybe it is frozen...
  • oboeing
    oboeing Posts: 1,816 Member
    hou, you need a professional to handle that hose for you. here, let me show you!
  • Bex2Bslim
    hou, you need a professional to handle that hose for you. here, let me show you!

I like your style Oboe
  • harvo
    Hold on...let me get mine hooked up and unrolled...Hope you have been following the womans new rules for lifting heavy
  • oboeing
    oboeing Posts: 1,816 Member
    harvo, don't walk about hooking up and unrolling... it's disheartening!!!!
  • harvo
    I just want to be ready for any expert hands or for any KOD hawt chic that wants to follow your lead....