The kiss of death!!!!!

Replies

• Tracey1147
    Tracey1147 Posts: 951 Member
    Does it taste the same without adding eggs?
  • SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Does it taste the same without adding eggs?

Well, hypothetically speaking of course, yes.
  • Tracey1147
    Oh of course, you wouldn't know... So does your "Friend" say it tastes the same? :wink:
  • SeaRunner26
    As I understand it, the taste is the same.
  • Tracey1147
    If I made them I done think any of it would make it to the freezer, I have to eat it all!
  • SeaRunner26
    Well, if I ate the whole batch, er um I mean if my friend did that, it would come out to like 7200 calories.
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Well, if I ate the whole batch, er um I mean if my friend did that, it would come out to like 7200 calories.

Sounds to me like it would be worth 12 hours of gym time....
  • SeaRunner26

Sounds to me like it would be worth 12 hours of gym time....

Followed by 2 hours of vomiting.
  • Tracey1147
    Still worth it
  • BernadetteChurch
    BernadetteChurch Posts: 2,210 Member
    Mmmmm cookie dough. It's fact that you can't make cookies without eating at least a third of the dough before it makes it to the oven, but even I would never go that far!
  • harvo
    Hey, I am curious how things are going out there with the new pot legislation. Our area is starting to look into the legalization of good ole Mary Jane. They went to far to hold a 3 day symposium where pot growers gave examples of different ways to grow pot and the benefits. So for 3 days we had hundreds of pot plants in the middle of our city as the Governers guest.
  • harvo
    Still worth it

:love: :love: agreed!
  • oboeing
    oboeing Posts: 1,816 Member
    good morning everyone, sorry i'm late. had a very important date with an MRI machine this morning. I feel like I have so much to say!!!

SeaRunner, love the pic, love the idea of the shower Dinosaur!!!!

Harvo, it should taste pretty close... then again, if you wanted to just eat dough, use Egg Beaters. but doesn't that negate the calorie counting? I have a small dough nibble when i bake, and that takes every ounce of my self control...

I don't have time to read everything everyone posted at the moment, but i'm going to check out the links all 3 of you posted....
  • BernadetteChurch
    BernadetteChurch Posts: 2,210 Member
    Hi Oboe. What's the news about the ankle?
  • harvo
    good morning everyone, sorry i'm late. had a very important date with an MRI machine this morning. I feel like I have so much to say!!!

SeaRunner, love the pic, love the idea of the shower Dinosaur!!!!

Harvo, it should taste pretty close... then again, if you wanted to just eat dough, use Egg Beaters. but doesn't that negate the calorie counting? I have a small dough nibble when i bake, and that takes every ounce of my self control...

I don't have time to read everything everyone posted at the moment, but i'm going to check out the links all 3 of you posted....

HA HA...I read dough n1pple....
  • oboeing
    MRI won't be read for another week and a half until my doc gets back into town. i mean, it's been 8 weeks already, what's another week...

harvo you would see that!!!!
  • Tracey1147
    Hope it'll be good news for you
  • oboeing
    honestly, tracey, i just want answers. don't really wanna just not be able to do ANYTHING any more, ya know?
  • Tracey1147
    I do know what you mean. I done my foot in before and although it wasn't as bad as yours sounds it was horrible to lose that independence. Couldn't drive myself anywhere, felt like I always needed someone with me like a child and I just wanted to get up and go out and do things. My OH kept saying "Where'd you want to go? I'll take you". I didn't want to go anywhere but I just wanted to be able to go anywhere at any time. (If that makes sense)
  • harvo
    Just posting to get closer to the roll....