The kiss of death!!!!!

Replies

• Tracey1147
    Tracey1147 Posts: 951 Member
    Morning Bern. Do you have any plans for tonight?
  • BernadetteChurch
    BernadetteChurch Posts: 2,210 Member
    Morning Bern. Do you have any plans for tonight?

Sure do. We're going to a funeral in the morning so tonight we're driving halfway to North Yorkshire and will probably grab some food at a motorway services. Who says romance is dead?!

What about you?
  • Tracey1147
    I've got a (Crapy) card this morning and thats it.
    Not very impressed with him atm but we'll see what he comes up with later.
  • BernadetteChurch
    What did you do for him?
  • Tracey1147
    haha I've been hoping no one would ask that... I got a card from sainsburys last night which I gave to him this morning.

Today is the day I get shown love and 14th March is his day
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    What did you do for him?

Pulls up a chair to listen!
  • BernadetteChurch
    What did you do for him?

Pulls up a chair to listen!

Harvo! I expect that part will come later tonight so put your chair away till tomorrow morning!
  • Tracey1147
    I think that was my problem.. I put out before I saw the rewards
  • harvo
    :blushing: last night :wink:

I think that was my problem.. I put out before I saw the rewards

YOU GO GIRL....No need in waiting till that Cliche' day...(I bow to you)

oh yeah, and good morning all!
  • Tracey1147
    Good Morning Harvo.
    Have you any plans today?
  • BernadetteChurch
    Tracey, is he husband or boyfriend? And how many V days have you had?
  • harvo
    I absolutely hate Valentine's day. IF you have someone special and you have to have a day to show they are special you are doing something wrong. That being said I am not mad at anyone who celebrates or does something special. I prefer to send flowers on a random day, especially if they are going through a tough time.

That being said I will reveal myself at this time. Me and the wife MAY go out to dinner...after dropping my almost 17 year old daughter off at the movies with her boyfriend, (:grumble: ) and we will share our wonderful dinner with my 7 and 8 year old step daughters but she knows how I am with this and she knows daily, I hope, how much I love and care for her. I am a lucky man in that she supports my sports officiating schedule and most of my habits.

and that is Harvo!
  • BernadetteChurch
    I absolutely hate Valentine's day. IF you have someone special and you have to have a day to show they are special you are doing something wrong. That being said I am not mad at anyone who celebrates or does something special. I prefer to send flowers on a random day, especially if they are going through a tough time.

That being said I will reveal myself at this time. Me and the wife MAY go out to dinner...after dropping my almost 17 year old daughter off at the movies with her boyfriend, (:grumble: ) and we will share our wonderful dinner with my 7 and 8 year old step daughters but she knows how I am with this and she knows daily, I hope, how much I love and care for her. I am a lucky man in that she supports my sports officiating schedule and most of my habits.

and that is Harvo!

You sly dog, you. I had no clue you had a wife and kids tucked away. Agree with you about VDay though. I'm pretty sure my husband and I know how we feel about each other and prove it every single day in lots of different ways.
  • oboeing
    oboeing Posts: 1,816 Member
    good morning everyone. well said harvo!

tracey, we're still waiting for your answer!!!

i'm having dinner with my parents....
  • oboeing
    would you want to be using the bum to warm the hands or the other way around?

i mean, either way, i'll be supportive :wink:
    Wow, I'm just overwhelmed by the offers of support. :blushing:

Actually I am a bit stiff this morning... do you have anything in the smut mall to help with that? :smokin:

of course we have things in the smut mall to help with that! we have a fresh supply of blankets in the linen closet (feel free to invite others under it with you), we have Bern's Bap shop, and we have the Slipit Inn, run by Chris, where the fab bar wench will tend to your needs (oh, that's me!)
  • oboeing

and that is Harvo!

i'm pretty sure anyone with a 17 year old daughter cannot be all THAT innocent...

haha you can't afford to be!
  • harvo

and that is Harvo!

You sly dog, you. I had no clue you had a wife and kids tucked away. Agree with you about VDay though. I'm pretty sure my husband and I know how we feel about each other and prove it every single day in lots of different ways.

5 step-kids from this marriage, 2 from a girl I dated for 2 years and 3 from the ex-wife. Those are the step-kids I still talk to or hang out with.
  • harvo

and that is Harvo!

:brokenheart: :brokenheart: I am innocent and I have told her and this boy that I do not like or trust ANY teenage boys...I was one for 30 years!

i'm pretty sure anyone with a 17 year old daughter cannot be all THAT innocent...

• harvo

and that is Harvo!

BTW, we still skyping later tonight?
  • oboeing
    duh of course we are