The kiss of death!!!!!

Replies

• Caged_Heat
    Caged_Heat Posts: 1,031 Member
    I got up early so I wouldn't miss anything... And I still missed it.

Uh, the the one on the left!
  • oboeing
    oboeing Posts: 1,816 Member
    What do I win?

whatever you desire :flowerforyou:
  • oboeing
    sorry tinz, it just wasn't the same with the teeth marks....hope you don't mind me removing those from the pic
    understandable, I'll keep the original safe.

thank you... i wouldn't want anything happening to it....
  • tinz75
    tinz75 Posts: 912 Member
    thank you... i wouldn't want anything happening to it....
    They are in safe hands..... it, I mean, it is in safe hands.

...have you seen my cellar recently :)
  • oboeing
    you're going to chain me up with the other girls, never to be seen or heard from again?
  • tinz75
    you're going to chain me up with the other girls, never to be seen or heard from again?
    whatever takes your fancy :)
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    whatever takes your fancy :)

That my good man is a long and distiguished list for her....
  • oboeing
    all i'm saying is i prefer not to have my fabulous baps hidden from the rest of the world in a cellar. you wanna chain me up elsewhere... then absolutely!!!
  • tinz75
    all i'm saying is i prefer not to have my fabulous baps hidden from the rest of the world in a cellar. you wanna chain me up elsewhere... then absolutely!!!
    Perhaps I should have fed and watered the other ones too?
  • hougt
    hougt Posts: 1,088
    What do I win?

whatever you desire :flowerforyou:

The same 3 pairs of magnificent mamories without the clothes :P
  • oboeing
    hm, well, unfortunately, the preggers one deflated after she had the baby, and i'm not sure i want to see ALL of the other's baps unsupported... i could hurt my foot!

but you could come over and bring a camera and have all the pics you want of mine...
  • kendunn579
    kendunn579 Posts: 391 Member
    hm, well, unfortunately, the preggers one deflated after she had the baby, and i'm not sure i want to see ALL of the other's baps unsupported... i could hurt my foot!

but you could come over and bring a camera and have all the pics you want of mine...

I'm on my way!!!!

Been away for the last 2 hours looking at crockery. Such an exciting life. Can someone slap me and wake me up?
  • kendunn579

To hide those beauties would be a sin worthy of witholding spanking sessions....
  • harvo

To hide those beauties would be a sin worthy of witholding spanking sessions....

Easy now...you talk like that will get you back to looking at a bunch of crock.....
  • oboeing
    well it's a good thing i have intention of putting them away! nobody puts Baby's baps in the cellar!!!!
  • Caged_Heat
    Caged_Heat Posts: 1,031 Member
    Completely off topic... Try not to run screaming out of the room!

20130221_064302.jpg

Me this morning after losing 29 pounds with 11 more to go. You won't get any bum shots out of me cause I have no hips and no butt. This will have to do.

At 61, not easy to post ... but consider it my entry fee :)

And yes, I did suck in my gut. I think I pulled something, too ;-)
  • harvo
    The good news is your baps cannot compete with Oboe's...and I am sure there is a "slim Jim" joke in there but I am walking away since you have lost that weight...nice job!
  • harvo
    well it's a good thing i have intention of putting them away! nobody puts Baby's baps in the cellar!!!!

Dang...I was about to re-name my mouth cellar.....
  • kendunn579
    So now we've had boob cleavage are we going to get a rash of bum cleavage????
  • oboeing
    slim, that's a fantastic picture!