The kiss of death!!!!!

Replies

• Tracey1147
    Tracey1147 Posts: 951 Member
    Maybe I need to change my last comment...
    Today boys will be your day!! The two best things a man can get is on offer!!
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Maybe I need to change my last comment...
    Today boys will be your day!! The two best things a man can get is on offer!!

My male friends laugh when I tell them a woman's pleasure is what makes me happy in the "bed room". I appreciaite the offer and will accept but know that you will STILL be taken care of. Its just who I am....
  • Tracey1147
    I can understand that as I do REALLY enjoy taken care of a man!
  • hougt
    hougt Posts: 1,088
    Give me a time and location and I will be there......................I love steak :tongue:

Reading the comments though it seems Harvo and Tracey are uncompatable as neither of them would be happy
  • oboeing
    oboeing Posts: 1,816 Member
    good morning!!!!!

i'll be happy to service whomever needs servicing...

or i'd also be good with someone completely taking care of me for a bit too.... but i admit, i'm with harvo... i get a lot of pleasure in pleasing my partner....
  • Tracey1147
    Give me a time and location and I will be there......................I love steak :tongue:

Reading the comments though it seems Harvo and Tracey are uncompatable as neither of them would be happy

Nice bit of Rump?

Also we'd both be really happy servicing and getting looked after :happy:
  • harvo
    I am going to throw this out there...for more people to be happy it would seem that Tracey, Oboe and myself should all get together...that way at least 2 of three could be giving!
  • Tracey1147
    I'm happy!
  • oboeing
    i'm pretty sure if we have a blanket party, we can all just take care of each other :blushing:
  • harvo
    i'm pretty sure if we have a blanket party, we can all just take care of each other :blushing:

Yes ma'lady...
  • oboeing
    i mean, that way, EVERYONE can get involved. no jealousy, without even knowing whose hands are where....
  • harvo
    i mean, that way, EVERYONE can get involved. no jealousy, without even knowing whose hands are where....

Ummm, hold on...not sure I can go THAT far.....guys have an assigned area and girls can move from place to place....
  • oboeing
    of course, harvo
  • harvo
    Well, we know which corner Tinz prefers so I will take the opposite corner...(starts to pitch a tent)
  • BernadetteChurch
    BernadetteChurch Posts: 2,210 Member
    Happy steak and BJ day gents

I've only just discovered that this is an actual thing. And then I stupidly went and told my husband ...
  • harvo

I've only just discovered that this is an actual thing. And then I stupidly went and told my husband ...

I just found out today...I could not text fast enough....
  • oboeing
    Well, we know which corner Tinz prefers so I will take the opposite corner...(starts to pitch a tent)

well is that what we're calling it today?
  • oboeing

why is that a stupid thing to tell your husband? do you not like steak? :tongue:
  • BernadetteChurch
    BernadetteChurch Posts: 2,210 Member
    why is that a stupid thing to tell your husband? do you not like steak? :tongue:

I love steak. It's the sausage I'm worried about!
  • harvo

well is that what we're calling it today?

Call it what you like...just as long as you call darlin...(btw, did you get my text?)