The kiss of death!!!!!

Replies

• harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Why hello new ladies...Welcome to the KOD where we say everything and nothing at the same time...(is it too early to invite them to the Slipitt Inn or one of our other fine establishments?)
  • BernadetteChurch
    BernadetteChurch Posts: 2,210 Member
    Why hello new ladies...Welcome to the KOD where we say everything and nothing at the same time...(is it too early to invite them to the Slipitt Inn or one of our other fine establishments?)

Oh it's way too early for that. First we need to establish their loyalty and commitment.
  • hougt
    hougt Posts: 1,088
    And then there is the initiation process!
  • BernadetteChurch
    And do they have a nice smile? Because that's important if it's the only thing you're wearing.
  • scythswife
    scythswife Posts: 1,100 Member
    Morning all. I must say after reading this thread and a few of the old ones u all invaded my dreams last night. there were baps and sausages everywhere
  • tinz75
    tinz75 Posts: 912 Member
    Morning all. I must say after reading this thread and a few of the old ones u all invaded my dreams last night. there were baps and sausages everywhere
    We were in your dreams - you did read the disclaimer about physiological trauma caused by reading this thread first, right?
  • harvo

:noway: WELL I NEVER...ok so there was this one time.....I mean....(quits while he is behind)
  • BernadetteChurch

This shows both commitment and willing. You might be a keeper!
  • scythswife
    We were in your dreams - you did read the disclaimer about physiological trauma caused by reading this thread first, right?

Sorry I never saw the disclaimer but thats ok I will take the risk
  • scythswife

:noway: WELL I NEVER...ok so there was this one time.....I mean....(quits while he is behind)

I think u like being behind
  • harvo

Looks like someone has read too much...(overachiever) Orders monogrammed blanket for future presentation...
  • scythswife

Looks like someone has read too much...(overachiever) Orders monogrammed blanket for future presentation...

I like reading up on things and knowing what others like, what will the monogram say harvo and don't forget to make sure u get a big enough blanket?
  • oboeing
    oboeing Posts: 1,816 Member
    good morning everyone!

tinz, shouldn't Bern be inbetween? just a thought....

scyth, if you get a smaller blanket, it forces you to get closer.... just a thought....

Bern, can i get my hands on some of your hot cross buns? do you have enough to share? my supply lately has been, well... nonexistant...
  • scythswife
    good morning everyone!

scyth, if you get a smaller blanket, it forces you to get closer.... just a thought....

Just making sure he isn't going for a tiny blanket. needs to at least be lap size lol
  • harvo
    good morning everyone!

Just making sure he isn't going for a tiny blanket. needs to at least be lap size lol

hmmm, lap size, leaves things exposed...I like the way you think....(calls and changes order to make that 1 blanket into 4)
  • scythswife
    good morning everyone!

hmmm, lap size, leaves things exposed...I like the way you think....(calls and changes order to make that 1 blanket into 4)

exposing things can be fun.
  • Tracey1147
    Tracey1147 Posts: 951 Member
    Afternoon all. Sorry I'm late to the party
  • scythswife
    Afternoon all. Sorry I'm late to the party

U can never be late to a party that doesn't end can u
  • oboeing
    oboeing Posts: 1,816 Member
    hiya tracey! we were just discussing optimum blanket size... what's your thought?

my preference depends on the day. sometimes i want a blanket big enough for lots of company...

sometimes, a bit smaller for those days when you need to be in close proximity....
  • hougt
    hougt Posts: 1,088
    Personally I am a warm kinda guy so I am happy lounging round in my birthday suit or sharing my warmth