The kiss of death!!!!!

Replies

• BernadetteChurch
    BernadetteChurch Posts: 2,210 Member
    So Hou turns girlfriends into strippers and Zomoniac turns them into prostitutes. Chris, Tinz and Harvo, what have you got to offer?
  • tinz75
    tinz75 Posts: 912 Member
    nothing exciting from me, I don't have that many ex's anyway. I might turn them to drink?
  • hougt
    hougt Posts: 1,088
    This just had things about how long they had to be naked as a minimum, costs, expected touching in VIP etc etc. It was the reason we ended as I couldnt cope with it
  • This just had things about how long they had to be naked as a minimum, costs, expected touching in VIP etc etc. It was the reason we ended as I couldnt cope with it

Ok... Yeah most of the places I worked touching was kept to a minimum on both sides.
  • hougt
    Yeah, but most places I have been to, touching is not allowed at all from the customer
  • BernadetteChurch
    Oh so these girls were allowed to be touched then?
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    So Hou turns girlfriends into strippers and Zomoniac turns them into prostitutes. Chris, Tinz and Harvo, what have you got to offer?

umm, well my friends who know all about this kinda stuff....
  • Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    In good old Red Leopard there's a very strictly enforced no touching of the girls rule, and the girls are supposed to abide by a stay-six-inches-from-contact rule, but none of them do.
  • harvo
    It is a seedy horrible job and the rules/contract is quite bad

It depends where you work. I never through that, but then again the rules where I worked were things like "Don't get drunk while working" and "Don't sleep with customers". I'm also a strange little animal.

Aww, I wanna pet it! :wink:
  • hougt
    Not really but it was understood that those in the VIP had a little more freedom.
  • BernadetteChurch
    Don't think I could cope with that either, Hou.
  • harvo

Most of the places I have been to you are not allowed to touch the girls, they are allowed to touch you so it is always advised, sit on your hands and do not motorboat at anytime during the dance or you will be "asked" to leave!
  • BernadetteChurch

Most of the places I have been to you are not allowed to touch the girls, they are allowed to touch you so it is always advised, sit on your hands and do not motorboat at anytime during the dance or you will be "asked" to leave!

Don't you mean the places your friends have been?
  • BernadetteChurch
    I was about to confirm that my innocence with respect to strip clubs is genuine but then I remembered those sex clubs in Bangkok.
  • It is a seedy horrible job and the rules/contract is quite bad

It depends where you work. I never through that, but then again the rules where I worked were things like "Don't get drunk while working" and "Don't sleep with customers". I'm also a strange little animal.

Just be careful not to pet the wrong way or you will end up with a "flying face pounce" as my best friend calls it...
    http://d1qfo1bk8s78mq.cloudfront.net/uimg/1d201b581b3705a29f8b87adb8c9900e.600x
  • harvo

Don't you mean the places your friends have been?

I have been upfront that I have been to these clubs...but things have went bad due to my friends actions, Sometimes while I am there others not...

College girls and single moms need to be supported you know!
  • harvo
    It is a seedy horrible job and the rules/contract is quite bad

Just be careful not to pet the wrong way or you will end up with a "flying face pounce" as my best friend calls it...
    http://d1qfo1bk8s78mq.cloudfront.net/uimg/1d201b581b3705a29f8b87adb8c9900e.600x
    dang..nothing shows up..
  • BernadetteChurch
    It's a scary flying ***** cat. Not a euphemism.
  • BernadetteChurch
    I love it when I get censored.
  • It's a scary flying ***** cat. Not a euphemism.

Its a kitten. but still hysterical to me since my best friend calls me kitten.