The kiss of death!!!!!

Replies

• Bex2Bslim
    Bex2Bslim Posts: 1,092
    Haha!

Right, I'm off now kids, enjoy your Friday afternoon's in work now ;):flowerforyou: :smooched: :tongue:
  • Tracey1147
    Tracey1147 Posts: 951 Member
    Afternoon all.
    Hows everyones Friday going?
    I'm having a bit of a panic attack today.
  • hougt
    hougt Posts: 1,088
    Why a panic attack?

Mine is dragging and my mind is elsewhere so hard to concentrate
  • Tracey1147
    I've just seen a pic of the mud run I stupidly signed up for..
    2znn2qg.png

Where's your mind then??
  • tinz75
    tinz75 Posts: 912 Member
    Looks like fun Tracey - I must go and sponsor you. I'll do it when I'm back at my desk.
  • I've just seen a pic of the mud run I stupidly signed up for..
    2znn2qg.png

Where's your mind then??
    Which mud run are you doing? I signed up for Tough Mudder and training for it is causing all sorts of issues. Mostly whining from the guy I am seeing about how I am more dedicated to training than him (Uh YEAH! Training will get me somewhere).
  • hougt
    I've just seen a pic of the mud run I stupidly signed up for..
    2znn2qg.png

Where's your mind then??

In the gutter of course!

That looks like fun. I considered the spartan race up here but until my knee is sorted I cannot book anything
  • Tracey1147
    Lactic Rush. I'm not a runner though so now I are really starting to panic.
  • tinz75
    Which mud run are you doing? I signed up for Tough Mudder and training for it is causing all sorts of issues. Mostly whining from the guy I am seeing about how I am more dedicated to training than him (Uh YEAH! Training will get me somewhere).
    Which Tough Mudder are you doing? I'm hoping to do the York one.
    Have also signed up for a sexarathon which I will complete just to get the t-shirt with sexarathon in big letter across it!
  • Lactic Rush. I'm not a runner though so now I are really starting to panic.
    I am sick and twisted enough that I'd LOVE to do that. lol. There isn't much run training you can do right now since it is so close. But the positive is that the obstacles are a quarter mile apart (Tough Mudder is a half mile apart, 12 miles total) so you will have time to rest.
  • Which mud run are you doing? I signed up for Tough Mudder and training for it is causing all sorts of issues. Mostly whining from the guy I am seeing about how I am more dedicated to training than him (Uh YEAH! Training will get me somewhere).
    Which Tough Mudder are you doing? I'm hoping to do the York one.
    Have also signed up for a sexarathon which I will complete just to get the t-shirt with sexarathon in big letter across it!
    Unfortunately... Pennsylvania. I live in the US. But at some point I would totally consider a vacation that coincides with a long distance mud run.
  • tinz75
    Of course, silly me, I forgot about the water.
    If only someone on here was in gods own county
  • hougt
    Of course, silly me, I forgot about the water.
    Yorkshire? I am!
  • Of course, silly me, I forgot about the water.
    Define god's own country cause 90% of the US tries to lay claim to that title.
  • hougt
    I think he meant county, as that is what England is broken up into, with Yorkshire being the biggest (and best)
  • I think he meant county, as that is what England is broken up into, with Yorkshire being the biggest (and best)
    *sighs & laughs* I apparently cannot read today. I blame it on being up at 5 am to run after waking up a lot during the night.
  • tinz75
    I think he meant county, as that is what England is broken up into, with Yorkshire being the biggest (and best)
    Indeed I did mean Yorkshire... so Hou - you up for it, we could start a TeamKOD
  • hougt
    I wish I could but I am away that weekend plus my knee wouldn't be up to it :( Really want to do a race like this though
  • I think he meant county, as that is what England is broken up into, with Yorkshire being the biggest (and best)
    Indeed I did mean Yorkshire... so Hou - you up for it, we could start a TeamKOD

If I had the money for the flight I'd TOTALLY run it again with you! My boss probably would get annoyed but...
  • Tracey1147
    You could both join me on 12th May and we could have a KOD team