The kiss of death!!!!!

Replies

• Bex2Bslim
    Bex2Bslim Posts: 1,092
    OMG the shame!!!

How cute is my niece though right? Shame you chopped off the man in my life :(
  • oboeing
    oboeing Posts: 1,816 Member
    ok if you're calling shame with that fabulous picture, then i should be sticking my head in the sand!
  • hougt
    hougt Posts: 1,088
    OMG the shame!!!

How cute is my niece though right? Shame you chopped off the man in my life :(

Its because this forum doesn't resize the pics!
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Hought...I am officially jealous. My truck was nice and round and solid...oh where have those 20 years gone?

Cheers dude, my *kitten* and legs are pretty solid but getting jeans is a pain

DSC05304.jpg

Nice tan lines Bex

Yeah, back in the good ole days I had a 34 inch waste and had to buy 38 inch waste pants to get over my legs. My sophomore year of high school I made the 400 pound squat club after squatting 400 pounds 3 times.....
  • Bex2Bslim
    I'd put on weight so they were 'out there' this night (my 30th) I'm shameful because they are on display too much!!!
  • Bex2Bslim
    STOP QUOTING THE PICTURE :noway:
  • oboeing
    haha i'm pretty sure mine are much more, um, on display than yours. and you look fabulous and have nothing to be ashamed of!!!!
  • hougt
    I'd put on weight so they were 'out there' this night (my 30th) I'm shameful because they are on display too much!!!

Both of you ladies should be proud of them, I would love to motorboat you both :tongue:
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    STOP QUOTING THE PICTURE :noway:

That was an innocent by product of quoting Hought (Glad it was there tho!)
  • Bex2Bslim

Both of you ladies should be proud of them, I would love to motorboat you both :tongue:

Mot mot mot mot mot mot mot mot :tongue:
  • oboeing
    anytime! haha
  • Tracey1147
    Tracey1147 Posts: 951 Member
    I love this thread!!!! Makes fridays so much better
  • Bex2Bslim
    Well hello Tracey, you've not said hi for a while, glad we're still entertaining as ever :laugh:
  • hougt

I am sure mot'ing doesn't involve the breasts :tongue:

Hello Tracey, feel free to join in
  • Tracey1147
    Tracey1147 Posts: 951 Member
    I'm always in the back ground just enjoying the banter and show. (I have my popcorn ready everyday)
  • Bex2Bslim

I just like the sound of it LOL :laugh:
  • hougt

I just like the sound of it LOL :laugh:

I enjoy doing it
  • oboeing
    ok everyone, i'm off from one job to the next... may be back in a bit... if not, i'll see y'all soon :)
  • I'm always in the back ground just enjoying the banter and show. (I have my popcorn ready everyday)

Ya , me too, makes my day ;)
  • Bex2Bslim
    And we'll soon be on our 4th thread, reckon that will be a Monday morning treat though!!!