Does rain water count towards my 8 glasses of H20?

Options

Replies

• AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    I do stay away from the posts, I do not feel compelled to make a comment to make somebody feel stupid. I am not a very serious person and I smile a lot. I am not on a righteous crusade and I find joy in lots of stuff. I have a great sense of humor but I don't feel the need to be humorous at the expense of other peoples feelings. To me, that is not funny. To me, humor is funny and not hurtful. Basically you all are saying that as long as it is funny to you, who cares who it hurts. Whatever makes you feel good about yourself.

Please do me a favor, give me 1 TV show and 1 Movie that you find humorous.

Personally I like Monty Python, and if you take this particular situation and liken it to Monty Python . . . well then anyone who doesn't walk like a model should definitely be offended by the funny walk skit. Humor is the extrapolation of reality.
  • nettersaurus
    Options
    I do stay away from the posts, I do not feel compelled to make a comment to make somebody feel stupid. I am not a very serious person and I smile a lot. I am not on a righteous crusade and I find joy in lots of stuff. I have a great sense of humor but I don't feel the need to be humorous at the expense of other peoples feelings. To me, that is not funny. To me, humor is funny and not hurtful. Basically you all are saying that as long as it is funny to you, who cares who it hurts. Whatever makes you feel good about yourself.

You've completely missed the point. There was never any humour at the expense of anyone here. You appear to be the one and only person in this thread that is bothered by it.

But you must be right... We're all insensitive a-holes and you're the only one with a conscience.
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options

get over yourself
  • nettersaurus
    Options
    Only if you took a shower longer than 10 min today, so your pores are open which allows the rainwater to be absorbed through your skin. I hardly ever drink water anymore, I get my 8 glasses a day by soaking my feet in a bowl at night while I sleep.

This made me giggle!
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    When I saw the original post for this thread, I started laughing. The responses, up until the thread derailed, were hilarious.

I had no idea that this was in response to another thread that is currently in flight... maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. But just pretend for a moment that it wasn't. The content in the post and responses is hilarious!

If you want to assume the worst, then it makes all those who played in response into mean spiteful bullies, instead of people who are taking things we deal with in the day to day, and putting a humor spin into it.

I personally have asked stupid questions... they weren't stupid when I asked them, but now that I know better, the seem that way to me - and hence I find excessive humor in playing with it.

No harm meant here on my part...

OH and SecretLobster.. again, you almost made water come out my nose! Thankfully I managed to keep it in, or else I would have had to negatively adjust my intake!
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    stupid google chrome... makes me double post... either that or it was the vodka... I swear I thought it was water
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    stupid google chrome... makes me double post... either that or it was the vodka... I swear I thought it was water

next time try gin, just make sure it's not the dry gin and you'll be fine.
  • Spazbme
    Spazbme Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    This is the funniest thread I've seen in a long time! Thanks for the laughs! :-)
  • dadzpeach
    dadzpeach Posts: 174 Member
    Options

Wait so, if I put vodka in my water bottle does it count as water???
  • nettersaurus
    Options

I drink vodka water all the time. The vodka purifies the water and makes it antibacterial as well.
  • banks89202
    Options
    I know how to get extra protein in my diet and it doesn't involve food or a shake............... ;)
  • Part of me is clinging to the hope that stephanieb72 is a troll. Irrational moral indignation is a powerful trolling technique.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Going by definitions in this thread, I bully myself regularly. I also bully my friends and family and THEY bully themselves!

Crap.
  • dadzpeach
    dadzpeach Posts: 174 Member
    Options

I drink vodka water all the time. The vodka purifies the water and makes it antibacterial as well.

Sweet!!
  • sktllmdrhmzz
    sktllmdrhmzz Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    My dog eats his poop sometimes.
  • hollyNhollywood
    hollyNhollywood Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    This thread taught me a couple things today-- 1) I can get my water count in so many different ways. My favorite is how to get my electrolyte water intake! and 2) some people like to highjack threads when they take things way too seriously.
    But its left me with a couple more questions -- 1) If I put vodka in my ice tray, will that count as water? and 2) what the heck is a curmudgeon?
    :wink:
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    You know, its threads like these that really make me wonder why I come to the forums at all. What value is there to asking if you can count rain water as your 8 glasses of water? Seriously? You act as though weight loss is something that can be part of a normal everyday happy life. This is serious business and if I want to have fun, then I'll stay fat. Losing weight is only for serious people with only one focus and it isn't to have fun and play around. You can play around now and stay fat, or you can play around after you're skinny, but NOT both!!! Geez....it's like you people have no tact.

Now I'm going to have to go work off some the stress this thread gave me by doing some belly fat targeting exercises with my 3lb dumbbells. I may even have to crack open another weight loss shake and take another diet pill. You people drive me crazy.
  • pants77
    pants77 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    This thread taught me a couple things today-- 1) I can get my water count in so many different ways. My favorite is how to get my electrolyte water intake! and 2) some people like to highjack threads when they take things way too seriously.
    But its left me with a couple more questions -- 1) If I put vodka in my ice tray, will that count as water? and 2) what the heck is a curmudgeon?
    :wink:

You can put vodka in your ice tray but it won't freeze, so it depends on whether you consider really cold vodka to be water. The freezer is the best place to store your hard liquor for exactly this reason.

Just sayin'....
  • piinchi
    piinchi Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I burned 25 calories just reading this thread. Got me all worked up. BRB, i hear thunder outside.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    i feel like nobody is taking my question seriously. :grumble: