Laziest Halloween Costumes ever

Options
tomomatic
tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
What's the laziest halloween costume that you've ever put together.

One year I threw on a pair of glasses, painted a beard on myself and threw on a graduation robe to make Judge Lance Ito from the OJ Simpson trial.

Replies

• tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    I once took a spare queen size sheet and cut two eye holes in it.

ghost

I was worried about where you were going with this... until you said ghost.
  • legs_n_bacon
    legs_n_bacon Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I went as a pedestrian one year.

Another, I put a big glass salad bowl under my shirt and went as pregnant.

I went as a sunglass model once, I have this thing where every pair of sunglasses looks awesome on me. I used a piece of cardboard, poked holes into it so I could display about 10 pair of my sunglasses. Then walked around the whole night modeling them.

My favorite was when I bought one of those over the door shoe holder thingys, used a rope to hang it from my neck, filled the pockets with candy and went as a vending machine. I put Mounds in the pockets over my boobs and Bit O Honey over my c*ckpocket. I lost that year to a pile of leaves. Dumb.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    I always just put on my paintball jersey
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options

ghost

That was my standard costume when I was a kid. Or a zombie, parents wrapped me in toilet paper. No joke.
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    I suppose it will be my costume this year....Me and my 6yr old daughter were discussing costumes the other night and I said "Maybe I should go as a scary clown this year"

She looks at me with a freaked out look and says "maybe you should just go as daddy"
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    LOL! I'm totaly lazy about costumes...just not creative and/or willing to spend a lot of money on something I'm going to wear once.

- put on a souvenir t-shirt, some beads from Red Lobster, an umbrella hat and carried around a camera and called myself a tacky tourist.

- wore my white high school graduation robe and a wing and halo set a friend had and went as an angel (my friend wore all red and was the devil)

- dressed in all blue, put on a white boa and some glittery make-up and called myself the sky

- made my hair all poofy, found a brown sweater that was fuzzy, wore brown pants, painted some whiskers and a nose on and called myself the cowardly lion.
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    I wore a black jacket, black pants and shoes and a black boys cap and pinned my son's 'police' badge to the hat. Voila. Perfect easy costume for a bar crawl I'd already spent enough money on (and got crappy drinks for).
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    pedestrian, hilarious. might have to use that.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options

ghost

Ditto. I've used the costume for like ten years, too.
  • MissJenova
    Options
    When I was younger I put on a Spice Girls shirt, spray died my hair green, and called myself a rock star.

It was pretty much awesome :glasses:
  • katrwal
    katrwal Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    My best friend was a quality engineer at a manufacturing plant at the time, so i got a bunch of the rejected material tags and wrote down every cheesy breakup line a guy used on me... then pinned them all to a vest - so i was Rejected Material.

the party was hosted by a guy who had given me the "it's not you, it's me" speech 2 days earlier... put that tag right over my...

shoulder. :drinker:
  • MissJenova
    Options
    I suppose it will be my costume this year....Me and my 6yr old daughter were discussing costumes the other night and I said "Maybe I should go as a scary clown this year"

She looks at me with a freaked out look and says "maybe you should just go as daddy"

Now that is awesome!
  • MissJenova
    Options
    I went as a pedestrian one year.

Another, I put a big glass salad bowl under my shirt and went as pregnant.

I went as a sunglass model once, I have this thing where every pair of sunglasses looks awesome on me. I used a piece of cardboard, poked holes into it so I could display about 10 pair of my sunglasses. Then walked around the whole night modeling them.

My favorite was when I bought one of those over the door shoe holder thingys, used a rope to hang it from my neck, filled the pockets with candy and went as a vending machine. I put Mounds in the pockets over my boobs and Bit O Honey over my c*ckpocket. I lost that year to a pile of leaves. Dumb.

You are a master of Halloween
  • sammielealea
    sammielealea Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I threw on a rain suit and matching hat and went as a Newfie (in northern Alberta, this costume was a hit!)
  • gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Last year I intended to get a red wig, ruby red slippers, and red sequin everything, and then put on a name-tag that said "Tuesday" so I'd be Ruby Tuesday. But that wasn't in the budget, so when I got to work, I took some packing tape and taped smarties all over my legs. I was Smarty Pants.
  • jmelyan23
    jmelyan23 Posts: 1,664 Member
    Options
    I used to wear a black shirt that said costume on it in orange letters. I'd probably wear it for every Halloween from now on if I could find it.
  • kechiemc
    kechiemc Posts: 1,355 Member
    Options
    T-shirt that said "This is my costume."
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    mixed baby powder into my foundation, black lipstick, black eyeliner, tank top, button fly jeans with the top buttons undone and handcuffs threaded through the front belt loops holding it together...thong peeking from underneath...

told everyone I was a dead virgin back from the dead to f!ck them all to death...

oddly enough I won the costume contest....
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    Dress in normal clothes and hold a sign that says "Nudist On Strike!"
  • linda1243
    Options
    I put on a bathrobe over my shorts and shirt, wrapped my hair in a towel and carried a scrub brush.