Laziest Halloween Costumes ever

Options

Replies

• myfitnessnmhoy
    myfitnessnmhoy Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    Hard to say. I'm not much of a costume person, so I generally look for the oddest thing in my closet, wear that, and make up what it's supposed to be on the way to the party.

I always make people guess what my costume is first. If the first person I encounter comes up with a guess I like better, I go with that.
  • WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    Options
    When I worked in a hospital lab, I had to wear scrubs so I wore my Halloween Scrub top and pants, took a piece of poster board cut down to the size of a piece of paper, wrote "Clearance Sale, All Halloween Scrubs 50% Off" then pinned it to my top and went as a mannequin for the local Uniform shop
  • mjj79
    mjj79 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    When I was prego with number 3 I wore an orange shirt and used black construction paper for eyes and mouth of a jack o lantern. (On my belly :)
  • KCoolBeanz
    KCoolBeanz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine crumpled up Kleenex and paper, and then attached them all over her clothes. She went out as "white trash". LOL.
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    I went as a seal clubber.

I wore my winter hat, boots, jeans and a sweater and bought a few stuffed animal seals from the thrift store and poured red paint all over them, tied them to a rope and borrowed my dad's fish clubber.

It's morbid I know, but it was also the most original costume there.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Laziest for me was when I just wore devil horns with my red scrubs when I worked at an animal hospital. Every year we'd all say we were going to dress up... and every year, I was the only one... or at least the only one who put any kind of effort into it. So that year, I just did the horns.

My favorite easy costume was when I went as 1987 in 2007. I wore clothes I still had from the 80s, including a black micro miniskirt, leggings (which was the only item I had to buy), pink and white layered and scrunched socks, a black and white oversized shirt over a pink tee, pink sunglasses, pink earrings, bright pink lipstick and my hair teased as big as I could make it, pink belt, with my pink suede fringed jacket....

... and there were people asking me why I hadn't dressed.

Welcome to Northeast PA... the Land that Time Forgot where you can wear clothes 20 years past their expiration date and people won't notice.

jacket.jpg

gracie.jpg
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    i dunno about the laziest but this is one of the funniest

FreeMammogram.jpg
  • Qatsi
    Qatsi Posts: 2,191 Member
    Options
    Pulled out a white short-sleeve shirt, black pair of pants, white socks, black shoes from my closet - then broke a plastic hangar in half and inserted the two halves into an old striped tie to have it turn upward - and became Dilbert.

What I didn't anticipate was that most people I knew were not familiar with Dilbert, saw the tie, and thought I was just happy to see them. :ohwell:
  • Tracepa98
    Options
    Was working at CVS one year and we were encouraged to dress up. Less than $8 an hour = no monies for costume. I found a cheap headband with Eeyore ears and fastened his tail from a stuffed animal.

For the customers that didn't know I was Eeyore, I told them I was an *kitten*. :laugh:
  • RunsOnEspresso
    RunsOnEspresso Posts: 3,218 Member
    Options
    2 years ago I threw on a strapless mini dress, over size sunglasses, super tall wedge heels & went as Fi from Burn Notice. I said my phone was a detonator and ran around "exploding" things. Except no one at the party watched Burn Notice . :(
  • AMHouse85
    AMHouse85 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I put on some devil horns I bought about 10 years ago and goes as horney.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    As a young teenager, was going to go as the Headless Horseman...but on Halloween, couldn't figure out the logistics of how I could see where I was going...so as a Plan B, I went dressed as a genie. More accurately, I dressed as a girl wearing some of my Mom's old clothes...blouse, skirt, heels...and a girl/genie-ish mask. Was so convincing that very few of my friends knew it was me and most everyone didn't even think I was a guy.

Yeah, may or may not still be trying to work through some of that baggage.
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I went in my normal clothes and said I was a homicidal maniac.
  • PhillyTD
    PhillyTD Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I once taped pockets of baby powder under a black shirt, so when you hit them I would be "smoking." I frizzed my hair and made my face look "burnt" with charcoal.

I was post-electrocution Ted Bundy.
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    I wore a wife-beater and glued mini-cereal boxes to it. Made slashes in each box and used some fake blood for effect and went as a cereal killer. Plus, I never got hungry at the party.
  • OkieinMinny
    OkieinMinny Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Put smarties all over my pants and went as a ---wait for it:

smartiepants
  • knwitall
    knwitall Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I once made a last min. costume for a neighborhood boy. I had pillow cases with Chinese symbols on them and i cut it to make to go around his forehead and the other to make a belt. Had him wear all black and used a sword to go with the get up. LOL
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Bathrobe-Boom! Sleepy person.
  • nbischoff15
    Options
    PE teacher.... showed up to work in a baggy t-shirt and sweatpants.

Shadow.... dressed all in black and followed people around all night.
  • myfitnessnmhoy
    myfitnessnmhoy Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    I wore a wife-beater and glued mini-cereal boxes to it. Made slashes in each box and used some fake blood for effect and went as a cereal killer. Plus, I never got hungry at the party.

I think you're missing the point of the thread. That is both creative and time-consuming. If this is your laziest costume ever, then Hollywood needs you badly.