Replies

• DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    im 74.. oh wait.. women.. yeah...
  • JAllen32
    JAllen32 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    Who gives a f***. If your OK your OK whether you're 18 or 80. The same goes if your an a**hole judgemental chauvanist eh?

I've got lots of friends, mostly female, but I don't rend requests or accept them from just under 30 girls, and they're aged between 18 and 65, male and female. I don't care and neither should anyone else unless they're after something other than friendship and support........
    (There are other sites for people who are into that)
    :huh:
  • bsuzanne88
    bsuzanne88 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    23 turning 24 in November...Everyone thinks I am 17.
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    I'm 40 and proud, age is nothing to lie about. Now don't look at my drivers lic under weight, I might have not been so honest. hehe
    Shush, don't tell That secret!
    My drivers license weight is totally *cough* accurate *cough*.

I lied on my liscence too and I'm now more than 10 lbs less than it says! I'd better go get a new one!
  • m13sam2012
    Options
    BAD GIRLS!!!!!!! stop lying about your age.......... im 15 :wink:
  • deniseearheart
    deniseearheart Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    I'm 40 and proud, age is nothing to lie about. Now don't look at my drivers lic under weight, I might have not been so honest. hehe

haha me either I weigh 60 less on license LOL!!! I heard a rumor they are buying scales to weigh us at the DMV :cry:
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    I'm 100.

Omg. Me too!
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    I bet you think im one of those lying :smile: Nobody think im older than 25 :bigsmile:
  • albinogorilla
    albinogorilla Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    people really have a hard time with sarcasm when its typed on a screen dont they.............

He's saying you ladies look YOUNGER than you are claiming to be . . . . . . . its a joke..........get it????
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    There are a lot of women on here that lie about there age. you can't fool me claiming you're older than you are. I can tell by the pictures that there are several women on here saying the are in there 40's or so that are really in there late 20's early 30's. you're not fooling anyone ;)

I always thought people lie and say they are younger than they are, not older!! Lol

But yeah who gives a *kitten* :laugh:
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    people really have a hard time with sarcasm when its typed on a screen dont they.............

He's saying you ladies look YOUNGER than you are claiming to be . . . . . . . its a joke..........get it????

I thought so! And I was really starting to wonder what was wrong with me! :D
  • JAllen32
    JAllen32 Posts: 991 Member
    Options

HAHA! Yes, and the one who seemed to get the most upset about it was a dude. He's all "Stand back ladies! I'll save you!" ::superhero voice::
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options

Gulp! Um... What was the question?
    I think I need 1 on 1 coaching Gorilla to fully get it.
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    I'm 8 in cat years.
  • TorontoDiane
    TorontoDiane Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    if you lie about your age ... you are only lying to yourself on here ...

but I may start deducting years soon.... men and women in hollywood have been doing it for years !!!!!!
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I've never heard of a woman lying and saying they were older than they actually are! That's a new one! I'd never pretend I was older. I live in hope I will get IDed buying alcohol! Sadly I never do!

Anyway, my year of birth - 1977 - is in my profile name.

As for driving licences.....I'm glad I live in the UK where we don't have to put our weight on our licence!
  • RunMyOregonBunsOff
    Options
    OP you crack me up! I wish I was older so that I could the compliment too.
  • deniseearheart
    deniseearheart Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    OP you crack me up! I wish I was older so that I could the compliment too.

what is OP??
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    flattery will get you everywhere.
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 52. I don't care if you believe me or not. My DL and birth certificate prove it and I'm not about to show those to you on the internet. duh!