Women being honest about their age!!!

Options

Replies

• LadyIntrepid
    LadyIntrepid Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I'll take it, Bob! I turn 50 on Saturday!
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    maybe i really missed something or i just dont get it...but why would a woman who is young...want to lie and say she's older?? i'm mean if you're 21 and over!!!! if you're young....enjoy the fact that you're young!!! they time flies by waaayyy to freakin fast!!! i'm 28!! 30 is just right freaking there!! i would LOVE to be anywhere between 21 and 25 again!!

Are you serious? I was so messed up at that age :D Absolutely every year gets better. I love being this age!
  • 05saleengirl
    Options
    As much as I don't like getting older, Im honest bout being 31. I am what I am...just wiser with age I think. HA!
  • know_your_worth
    know_your_worth Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Hilarious how you can spot the stupid people based on how they responded to this.
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    awww shucks, you found me out. :laugh:
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    people really have a hard time with sarcasm when its typed on a screen dont they.............

He's saying you ladies look YOUNGER than you are claiming to be . . . . . . . its a joke..........get it????
    HAHA! Yes, and the one who seemed to get the most upset about it was a dude. He's all "Stand back ladies! I'll save you!" ::superhero voice::

Rolling on the floor. Too funny. :):):)

lol, yeah it was a total compliment. you ladies are doing great, and looking good.

(and I got no friend requests from this one :tongue: )
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    I have a portrait of me that's lookin' really haggard.

Is it in an attic somewhere?

Hahaha

_Bob_, as I know you wrote this topic for me specifically (:wink: ), thank you. Feel free to add me as a friend. I no longer send requests, but I do accept them.

Edited for typo
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    You got me! I'm not REALLY 44 with a 23 year old daughter, a 22 year old daughter and two 3-year old grandkids. I'm actually 24 and I'm their older sister and aunt respectively! :laugh: :happy: :flowerforyou:

I'm liking whoever poster THIS thread! I'll take that compliment anyday! :heart:

Grandma, What???? You look AMAZING!!
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I'm 41 and wish I could say otherwise.

Hmm... maybe I will! :laugh:
  • OneFitDude16
    Options
    ik im a dude but im only 16
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    Teehee!!! We need to get to the bottom of this scandal!:)
  • rhvandan
    Options
    I'm 31, 32 in December. I dont give a flying frak who knows it. Now my shoe size... that's a different subject.
    :tongue:
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    I have better things to lie about that my age (such as my Kill:Death ratio in CoD: BO). :glasses:
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    I have a guy friend who refuses to tell "potential" dates, yeah right, how old he is. Why? His "potential" dates are in their 20s and he's 45'ish.
  • dValkyrie
    dValkyrie Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Troll - don't feed it
  • optigal
    optigal Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I've never heard of a woman lying and saying they were older than they actually are! That's a new one! I'd never pretend I was older. I live in hope I will get IDed buying alcohol! Sadly I never do!

Anyway, my year of birth - 1977 - is in my profile name.

As for driving licences.....I'm glad I live in the UK where we don't have to put our weight on our licence!

I remember lying about my age when I was ...uuummmmm lets say 17 & claimed to be 18! Or 19 & had an ID that said I was 21!
    No weight listed on Fla. driver license either. I was thankful to see that!
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    Ah you caught me. I'm really 22.
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Trufax - I say I'm 26 and I'm actually 26. I'm not sure how I told everyone I was 40. My effin' mistake.
  • GibblesandBits8064
    Options
    I'm 24...no lie!!
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Do I look like I'm over 50 to you? :wink:

My birthday's in a few weeks - October 18th - I'll be 52.