NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
Apple pie (heated) with Ice cream
an Assortment of cookies
An assortment of cheeses with wheat crackers

Replies

• 4healys
    4healys Posts: 44
    Options
    Did you have to go and say apple pie?!?!

Mine is Dr. Pepper. I used to bleed the stuff. And anyone who gets on here and says that Diet Dr. Pepper is just as good as the real stuff should be slapped!
  • fooja
    fooja Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    lol...peanut butter!! i cant part with it so i try to fit it in my diet!! i also like chocolate truffles and cake with the buttercream frosting!! and i absolutely love pizza, slurpees and mt. dew...oh wait, and beer!! :love:
  • NotSurprised
    Options

Mine is Dr. Pepper. I used to bleed the stuff. And anyone who gets on here and says that Diet Dr. Pepper is just as good as the real stuff should be slapped!

slap away well not me I don't drink Soda at all, but I hear yah.
  • tlblood
    tlblood Posts: 473 Member
    Options

Absolutely! I don't know how they get away with their commercials claiming you can't tell the difference.
  • thicansxy
    Options
    Overloaded Peanut butter Ice Cream right before bed. --- Biggest thing I miss
    So when I am craving it I eat Skinny Cow Peanut butter Cookie but that doesnt come close not even 10%
  • 4healys
    Options
    Oh how I wish I didn't drink soda. I have managed to give it up (except for Diet Coke w/Splenda) and found that sweet (splenda) tea is a great replacement!
  • 4healys
    Options

Absolutely! I don't know how they get away with their commercials claiming you can't tell the difference.

False advertising!!!:tongue:
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    Oh how I wish I didn't drink soda. I have managed to give it up (except for Diet Coke w/Splenda) and found that sweet (splenda) tea is a great replacement!
    How about Crystal Light it's only five calories that's 1/8 a tub, but crazy sweet. I don't drink it, but sounds like a very viable substitution for sure & a lot healthier. Just a thought.:smile:
  • onichikun
    onichikun Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Chipotle or Moes.. Oh how I miss it.
  • 4healys
    Options
    How about Crystal Light it's only five calories that's 1/8 a tub, but crazy sweet. I don't drink it, but sounds like a very viable substitution for sure & a lot healthier. Just a thought.:smile:

Actually I do drink that some as well. I particularly enjoy the single packs that I can take with me with a bottled water. Thanks! :wink:
  • gympamela
    gympamela Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Going out to Mexican, having chips and salsa and sour cream, followed by a platter of yummy ANYTHING MEXICAN and drowned with Margaritas, then going out and drinking and dancing all night.

Now its:

Going to the gym, doing reps and sets and intervals, followed by a protein shake and drowned in water, then going to class and doing homework all night.

Yeah Im livin it up!
  • 4healys
    Options

I meant to ask...what DO you drink?
  • fooja
    fooja Posts: 451 Member
    Options

i drink crystal light but only the fruit punch and cherry. tastes just like kool-aid!! i dont care for the other flavors
  • NotSurprised
    Options

Nothing but water on ocassion Every month or so I will drink either Virgin Pina Colada or Egg Nog or even Orange Juice if not flavored water that's right I'm insane.hahahaha Seriously though, not the insane part well that's for your keen eyes to judge.lol
  • hmmmm
    hmmmm Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I refuse to even think about my food indulgences or I will and it will make me inevitably crazy until I give in.

Opting out of this conversation for my own good. :tongue:
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    I refuse to even think about my food indulgences or I will and it will make me inevitably crazy until I give in.

Opting out of this conversation for my own good. :tongue:
    That's cool there's always tommorrow, nah I'm just kidding well hopefully life that's is, but I believe you were reffering to or was it I never mind stop talking/debating myself.lol
  • Alexandra888
    Options
    Definitley diet dr. pepper. I drink it so much that i use teeth whitener like crazy so i dont yellow my teeth. Another is donuts from the deli at my work. I could eat dozen of them and still not be full. Milk and cookies used to be a daily habit until i realized that dairy was the cause of my skin breaking out constantly so i chose having nice skin rather than a fat *kitten*. haha.
  • 4healys
    Options

Nothing but water on ocassion Every month or so I will drink either Virgin Pina Colada or Egg Nog or even Orange Juice if not flavored water that's right I'm insane.hahahaha Seriously though, not the insane part well that's for your keen eyes to judge.lol

I have a friend like that. She never has to decide what to drink...it's just ALWAYS water. I get on water kicks where that's all I crave and will drink only that but it usually only lasts for a few weeks and then I'm over it. And it has to be ICE COLD water...with ice!!!
  • NotSurprised
    Options

I have a friend like that. She never has to decide what to drink...it's just ALWAYS water. I get on water kicks where that's all I crave and will drink only that but it usually only lasts for a few weeks and then I'm over it. And it has to be ICE COLD water...with ice!!!

How did you do that I read it before, Quote yourself then reverse it you're my semi hero. hahahaha Awesome:smile:
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Cheddar jalapeno bread
    Sweets of any kind