What are your Favorite indulgences?

Options
2»

Replies

• 4healys
    4healys Posts: 44
    Options
    Oh how I wish I didn't drink soda. I have managed to give it up (except for Diet Coke w/Splenda) and found that sweet (splenda) tea is a great replacement!
    How about Crystal Light it's only five calories that's 1/8 a tub, but crazy sweet. I don't drink it, but sounds like a very viable substitution for sure & a lot healthier. Just a thought.:smile:

I meant to ask...what DO you drink?

Nothing but water on ocassion Every month or so I will drink either Virgin Pina Colada or Egg Nog or even Orange Juice if not flavored water that's right I'm insane.hahahaha Seriously though, not the insane part well that's for your keen eyes to judge.lol

I have a friend like that. She never has to decide what to drink...it's just ALWAYS water. I get on water kicks where that's all I crave and will drink only that but it usually only lasts for a few weeks and then I'm over it. And it has to be ICE COLD water...with ice!!!

How did you do that I read it before, Quote yourself then reverse it you're my semi hero. hahahaha Awesome:smile:

hahahahaha...It was a total mistake. I typed it above your last message and didn't realize it until I posted it. Hit the edit button, copied my comment to the right spot, and deleted the old one. But feel free to continue believing that I'm AMAZING!!! :laugh:
  • deedeehawaii
    deedeehawaii Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    My favorite indulgence is fitting into my jeans without having a "muffin top", which can be accomplished if I stay away from my favorite food indulgences.
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    Anything with Cheese!

yeah, and designer purses.
  • Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Anything Mexican or anything Chinese. Preferably in a buffet setting. :love: :laugh:
  • FemmaFitale
    Options
    Tiramisu! Mmmmmm... I went through a whole pan by myself on Thanksgiving, no joke or exaggeration...
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Peanut M&M's
    plain yellow cake with chocolate frosting
    chocolate marshmallow ice cream
    pumpkin pie with cool whip...

shall I continue...LOL
  • Heather_b1986
    Heather_b1986 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    hiya

im scottish so i think il miss the occasional fish and chips (fries?)
    but nuthin beats chocolate brownie ben n jerrys ice cream lol yum!

but they do a low fat version so i can still hav sum as a treat woohoo:smile:
  • willywonka
    willywonka Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    oh Lord, anything and everything sweet sums it up for me. I can pass up most food but you put something sweet in front of me and it's so hard. My mom is in the hospital so last night I was making her favorite (peanut butter balls) I cut one in half and had a sample and I'm going to have to take them up there soon because my willpower is not strong against them. :wink:
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Nachos and ice cream. Ohhhh how I love my nachos and ice cream. Especially "Everything but the..." by Ben & Jerry's...my mouth just watered.
  • NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    Oh how I wish I didn't drink soda. I have managed to give it up (except for Diet Coke w/Splenda) and found that sweet (splenda) tea is a great replacement!
    How about Crystal Light it's only five calories that's 1/8 a tub, but crazy sweet. I don't drink it, but sounds like a very viable substitution for sure & a lot healthier. Just a thought.:smile:

I meant to ask...what DO you drink?

Nothing but water on ocassion Every month or so I will drink either Virgin Pina Colada or Egg Nog or even Orange Juice if not flavored water that's right I'm insane.hahahaha Seriously though, not the insane part well that's for your keen eyes to judge.lol

I have a friend like that. She never has to decide what to drink...it's just ALWAYS water. I get on water kicks where that's all I crave and will drink only that but it usually only lasts for a few weeks and then I'm over it. And it has to be ICE COLD water...with ice!!!

How did you do that I read it before, Quote yourself then reverse it you're my semi hero. hahahaha Awesome:smile:

hahahahaha...It was a total mistake. I typed it above your last message and didn't realize it until I posted it. Hit the edit button, copied my comment to the right spot, and deleted the old one. But feel free to continue believing that I'm AMAZING!!! :laugh:

I still do....hahahahahaha:wink:
  • chellbroom
    Options
    CHOCOLATE, CHOCOALTE and more CHOCOLATE. O and did I say CHOCOLATE?
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    CHOCOLATE, CHOCOALTE and more CHOCOLATE. O and did I say CHOCOLATE?

uuummmm....all types of chocalate, anything specific more than other's? I guess chocolate can be an indulgence.lol:wink:
  • Brandiann
    Brandiann Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Indulgences Mmmm.... I have many.. oh my.. :blushing:

:heart: Reese's Pieces Peanut Butter Cups
    :heart: Peanut Butter
    :heart: Anything chocolate i.e. cake, ice cream, candy, well you get the point.. :laugh:
    :heart: Mozeralla cheese
    :heart: Buffalo wings w/blue cheese dressing
    :heart: Pasta with a creamy base sauce like A La Vodka..
    :heart: Creamy Based soups

Ok I think that's enough.. It's going to make me hungry.. lol
  • Sabs_21
    Sabs_21 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    My favorite indulgence is fitting into my jeans without having a "muffin top", which can be accomplished if I stay away from my favorite food indulgences.

LOL sooooo true now.

My favorite indulgence is Lays Limon chips. Sour, salty, and crunchy is such an amazing combo. I used to knock out a whole bag as a "snack." No wonder...
  • chellbroom
    Options
    Dark bitter chocolate or Linden truffles, yummmmm..I make a chocolate ganache filling for my cake business that is sinful :)
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    Dark bitter chocolate or Linden truffles, yummmmm..I make a chocolate ganache filling for my cake business that is sinful :)

sounds good for sure, are you hungry..hahahah no, no, no forget it.:smile: go bust out some sit-ups & walk some.:)
  • nessie994
    Options
    Easy, french fries. My own home made. Soooo good. O. And Coca cola. Like in the glass bottle, made with real sugar!
  • Fieldsy
    Fieldsy Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    beer, shots, pizza, sandwiches