Where in the world do you want to visit and why?

Options
13»

Replies

• TorontoDiane
    TorontoDiane Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    its been interesting reading everyone's dream vacation spots !!!
  • AmyBecky74
    AmyBecky74 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Russia ( I just truely love that country. It's history, it's people, it's buildings. I love everything Russian)
    Poland (my ancestory)
    Ireland (my ancestory)
    Egypt (I'm fasinated with ancient egypt)
    France (It's beautiful country I've wanted to see since I was a child)
  • wildcat808
    wildcat808 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    thailand! its beautiful, cheap and the FOOD!!! =]
  • TorontoDiane
    TorontoDiane Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    it was such fun reading where everyone wanted to go...

I feel it was an interesting topic because it makes people think of their dreams !!!!
  • Julienetan
    Options
    Italy. I like to get lost in the country and live in such a beautiful place forever
  • JenSpinnaChick
    JenSpinnaChick Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    This is so sad....I've never left New England, but my DREAM is to go to Ireland and visit my heritage!!
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    Anywhere besides aruba and where they hate americans. For obvious reasons.
  • karynspeace
    Options
    ITALY! ITALY! ITALY! I want to roam the entire countryside, see the ancient ruins, smell the grass, food, sands, animals, experience the people! What an amazing culture to come from! Talking with your hands, your eyes, your food. Watch a sunrise and a sunset! I want to experience all of ITALY.
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    If I could go anywhere right now I'd go to Italy. I've learnt so much about Ancient Rome and I really want to see all those places myself. I really love the history and I think it would be really fun.

The United States as I've never been there. It's the foreign culture that I'm most acquainted with and in a way it feels so weird that I've really never been there. Must say though, I've got no idea where in the States I would go when / if I do, but I'd like to travel around a little bit.

South Korea - it seems fascinating. I always meet many South Korean tourists here and they're very nice and interesting people. It would be some kind of cultural shock to me, but I'd love it, I'm sure

Ireland - I've been there already but I really want to go there again but do it better this time, and go backpacking. I loved the landscapes, loved the people, loved the beer.