Advice/Help anyone give me feedback on my diary entry

Options
2»

Replies

• AyySixPack
    AyySixPack Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Looks like you need to spread your calories out more too. Lots of things play into weight loss and muscle growth. You need to keep your blood sugar level constant. At least eat three, healthy meals per day. Otherwise you're just going to look skinny.

How could I spread it out into 2-3 meals when I'm IFing today was lucky to split into two meals and well I'm already rather skinny looking consider me an ectomorph
  • AyySixPack
    Options
    You can't be serious? I'm not aerfect eater, but every meal should have a veggie, and a serving of fruit daily. And at least 1200 calories. Pizza rolls are definitely not a great choice, maybe on occasion paired with a salad. It's all about balance, but I,honestly think this is a fake post.

You are totally right and everything but I have had trouble trying to get those veggies and fruit because my parents haven't gone to the grocery market and that one pizza roll wascuz my brother served himself 10 of thoses and thought to eat one for the training I did before eating thats why but I am way more capable of eating better cleaner and more whole foods
  • charelg
    charelg Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Well if you are serious, you need more protein, like fish and chicken...and veggies, less processed food. Also carbs are ok, just pick better carbs, whole wheat, etc...meat and veggie meals, especially if you are a guy.
  • AyySixPack
    Options
    Well if you are serious, you need more protein, like fish and chicken...and veggies, less processed food. Also carbs are ok, just pick better carbs, whole wheat, etc...meat and veggie meals, especially if you are a guy.
    Yes I really am believe me just that like I said I don't have that many food sources and such because parents haven't gone grocery shopping but tomorrow I'll try to be better on my diary and oohh I don't do bread whole wheat because some whole wheat products have horrible ingreidents within them unless it's something like ezekiel bread but sadly I haven't been able to find some in my local grocery stores in LA
  • charelg
    Options
    I use flax seed bread wraps only 50 cals half, at Walmart, I never use reg bread anymore either.
  • obsidianwings
    obsidianwings Posts: 1,237 Member
    Options
    I imagine it is a pain if you don't have control over what food is in the house.
    A suggestion, if you have ran out of protein powder if there are any new kinds you want to try now is the time. Email round some companies that make or stock products you want to try, they are usually happy to send out some samples.
    Another snack idea if you get some casein protein powder is protein fluff.
  • obsidianwings
    obsidianwings Posts: 1,237 Member
    Options
    Bread is my addiction. I do well avoiding it normally, but then days like today I do something stupid like making bacon and cheese dinner rolls which I have already had two of :/ LOL I can control myself for the rest of the day, but I imagine I will be consuming a few more of them over the weekend. Will aim to put some chicken or something in them for protein though.
  • tabfjo
    tabfjo Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Most days only have 1 meal listed... You need to be eating 3 meals a day at least. Most people recommend small meals every few hours.

Avoid fast food.... Egg McMuffins... Panda Express.... healthier and cheaper to take that money to the grocery store!
  • AyySixPack
    Options
    I use flax seed bread wraps only 50 cals half, at Walmart, I never use reg bread anymore either.
    Wow sounds great imma look for those next time thanks
  • AyySixPack
    Options
    I imagine it is a pain if you don't have control over what food is in the house.
    A suggestion, if you have ran out of protein powder if there are any new kinds you want to try now is the time. Email round some companies that make or stock products you want to try, they are usually happy to send out some samples.
    Another snack idea if you get some casein protein powder is protein fluff.
    Yea sometimes but I told my parents and stuff so they said they are willing to take me this coming weekend to walmart to get some protein powder and hopefully a few protein bars as well so I'm looking forward to that :)
  • javagsd
    Options
    There doesn't seem to be much intermittant about you eating habits. You're way under every day this week.
  • jcr85
    jcr85 Posts: 229
    Options
    You really have no idea what your doing huh. Why don't you go read about proper nutrition and exercise instead of posting everyday about eating too many carbs and needing a six pack . Also how do expect any real help without posting your height, weight, exercise routine and goals. Just trying to be honest instead of give you bs answers like protein bars.
  • AyySixPack
    Options
    You really have no idea what your doing huh. Why don't you go read about proper nutrition and exercise instead of posting everyday about eating too many carbs and needing a six pack . Also how do expect any real help without posting your height, weight, exercise routine and goals. Just trying to be honest instead of give you bs answers like protein bars.

Well no one asked for it until now here it goes
    Height: 5'8
    Weight: 105 lbs
    Exercise Routine: Morning 1 Tabata Workout, at school I am walking around all day, last period I run 4 laps around the field = 1 miles then followed up by sprints and 30 push ups, then at home I do hiit and cardio almost mix in some weight training as well
    Goals: Minimize my body fat % to make my abs visible
  • charelg
    Options
    If you are a guy w these stats, seek help from a dr!
  • ihateroses
    ihateroses Posts: 893 Member
    Options

Well no one asked for it until now here it goes
    Height: 5'8
    Weight: 105 lbs
    Exercise Routine: Morning 1 Tabata Workout, at school I am walking around all day, last period I run 4 laps around the field = 1 miles then followed up by sprints and 30 push ups, then at home I do hiit and cardio almost mix in some weight training as well
    Goals: Minimize my body fat % to make my abs visible

-_- troll