Today is anti-bulling day!

Options
AthenaArcher
AthenaArcher Posts: 41 Member
Today is anti-bulling day! Please join me in supporting everyone who has been bulled in there life by writing the word HOPE on your hand and keeping it there all day! Thanks and spread the word.No one should be bulled for there weight,not there hair,not there car,not for any reason! Together we can make a difference! :happy:

Replies

• ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    *sigh*
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    Today is anti-bulling day! Please join me in supporting everyone who has been bulled in there life by writing the word HOPE on your hand and keeping it there all day! Thanks and spread the word.No one should be bulled for there weight,not there hair,not there car,not for any reason! Together we can make a difference! :happy:

Stop bulling.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I do hate bulls. Your post speaks to me.
  • Turtlehurdle
    Options
    Bulls
    I saw a bull fight once when I was in Spain. Several people went to the back exit when the fight was over to collect the bull's blood to make who knows what with it. I know some of them were going to cook the blood and eat it (shudder).
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options

At least you spelled "hope" right

Stop bulling.

Is that when women seek out a fat guy, you know like when guys go whaling?
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I borrowed a bull from a local farmer just to bull and now I can't. :-(
  • Determinednoob
    Determinednoob Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options

At least you spelled "hope" right

Stop bulling.

Why's it gotta be a woman? You bullin da gheys?
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    1,width=178
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    When I was 8 or so, the neighbor girl tried to convince me that hot dogs were bull penises. I might be gullible ...

My daughter gets bullied a lot, so sad! She's way too nice for her own good!She's 5'10 and 110..she gets the anorexic comment sooo much! sad
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options

This deserves a....
    yellow_star.jpg
  • Determinednoob
    Options
    When I was 8 or so, the neighbor girl tried to convince me that hot dogs were bull penises. I might be gullible ...

My daughter gets bullied a lot, so sad! She's way too nice for her own good!She's 5'10 and 110..she gets the anorexic comment sooo much! sad

Did you continue to eat the hot dogs?
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    This thread is so full of win. I can't help but smile.

Thank you for this.
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options

Did you continue to eat the hot dogs?

For some strange reason, we had only been talking about hot dogs... there was no eating involved.
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,343 Member
    Options
    yeah, I vote we slaughter a few bulls...steaks for everybody!!!!
    Steaks? I'm in!!!
    We didn't call it whaling, we called it hoggin'.
  • Gremlinz
    Gremlinz Posts: 3,259 Member
    Options
    I do hate bulls. Your post speaks to me.

yeah, I vote we slaughter a few bulls...steaks for everybody!!!!

My contribution will be to find the biggest ribeye I can, and take it down! If everyone did this, those bulls would not stand a chance!
  • Determinednoob
    Options
    This thread is so full of win. I can't help but smile.

Thank you for this.

Indeed. I have a keyboard with an LCD screen. While reading this thread I spit on it a little. On the screen popped up "Stop bulling me!"
  • JohnMessmer
    Options
    I remember having to deal with a bully or two in school, I made it through without committing suicide or robbing banks and have grown into a gainfully employed adult with a loving wife and child. While I do not support anyone injuring a child, sometimes it takes a jerk of a kid to tell you what is blatantly obvious to everyone else except you.
  • Jonesie86
    Jonesie86 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    All fun and games aside, I was bullied when I was in grade school for being chunky and ugly. So much so that I begged my mom to homeschool me, and wound up dropping out of that in the 8th grade. It took a long time for me to overcome self esteem issues. I worry every day with having a special needs child she'll suffer the same fate as I did.

Oh and p.s.,
    I was the ugly duckling that turned into the beautiful swan. I WIN. ;)
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Oooooh an anti bullying DAY!!!! That should be helpful.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    I'm so cowfused