I miss ____

Options

Replies

• MisterGoodBar
    MisterGoodBar Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    eating steaks and primavera and Taco Tuesdays & Margarita Mondays.
  • toxikon
    toxikon Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    I could eat cheesecake every day... I make a phenomenal New York cheesecake. I still make one for special occasions, but it's so hard not to eat half of it myself!
  • LiveLoveHunt
    Options
    However, I agree with some of the previous comments. I still have a cheat meal and dessert once a week, and if I over do it, I just do more at the gym. I don't really deprive myself of anything, I just ask myself "How bad do you want it and do you want it more than you want to be in shape?" That helps me alot, just saying that to myself.
  • meghan6867
    meghan6867 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Cheetos... and Oreos... Spaghetti-os, Doritos.... Oh... O,,,, I'm noticing a trend here.
  • pscripter
    Options
    I eat anything I want -- the difference is that I can't eat mass quantities if I would rather be slim.
  • NYAnnie33
    NYAnnie33 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I dont miss anything as i have everything in moderation

Exactly!
  • alaliberte
    Options
    I dont miss anything as i have everything in moderation

Yes!!! that's what I'm talking about!!
  • MainahGirl
    MainahGirl Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I miss sleeping in. I get up everyday to hit the gym at 5:45 am. You know what I don't miss? Sleeping in and feeling like s*** because I didn't get up at 5:45 to hit the gym daily. :)

Oops! I forgot this was about food!

I miss the days of eating what I want and not counting calories. However, that isn't the place for me anymore. I will indulge if my calories allow it and I don't starve for it!
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I don't really miss eating any foods because if I really want something, I fit it in my macros. However, what I miss is not thinking about what I eat.
  • amberlykay1014
    amberlykay1014 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Buffalo wings and countless beers every Friday night.

Cheese & mustard snacks in the middle of the afternoon.

Beer in the middle of the afternoon.

Chips at night.

Buffalo Chicken Pizza delivery to my work.
  • murf19
    murf19 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    What food do you miss eating ?

I miss eating Oreos and cupcake,:sad:

Oreos, Pretzel Rods and Coke were my big favorites. Now its Dark Choc, peanuts and water
  • morningmud
    morningmud Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Cherry Coke & Hot Fries
  • julieh391
    julieh391 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I miss just not thinking about every calorie I eat. But then I realize how much better I feel and that is so much more delicious than greasy pizza (which if I just answered the question, is my answer.)
  • WendyTerry420
    Options
    I'm with all of you who say "everything in moderation", however, I used to eat tubs of icing by the spoonful while watching TV.
    I don't think this should ever be done-moderation isn't possible with this one! So I do miss those days, sometimes. :laugh:

You know what? I have taken a tablespoon of icing an spread it on a graham cracker for a treat. Yum!
  • julieh391
    julieh391 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    I miss sleeping in. I get up everyday to hit the gym at 5:45 am. You know what I don't miss? Sleeping in and feeling like **** because I didn't get up at 5:45 to hit the gym daily. :)

And this.
  • hrihyal
    Options
    Being gluten free... I miss regular food. I miss doughnuts and bread that rises properly, and pasta that doesn't taste like corn. I miss not having to scour every single ingredient list when I buy something new.
  • AmyAyoob
    Options
    I miss not thinking about what I'm putting in my mouth but I don't miss looking in the mirror and seeing a much larger me.

I haven't given any food up but it would be nice not to have to be thinking already about the take away planned next weds and the meal out next saturday and how I'm going to fit that into my plan.

Exactly.
  • OspreyVista
    OspreyVista Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Kraft Macaroni and Cheese.

Uncle Ben's Jasmine Rice.

Grilled Cheese's.

The occassional human thigh.

Great. Now I want Grilled cheese. *grumbles*
  • WendyTerry420
    Options
    Pizza.

Oh, man, you gotta work it in! Make your own to make it healthier! I eat pizza every week, sometimes more often!
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    I eat pretty much everything that I used to, but the difference for me is I care now. I care about how many calories are in foods and drinks that its always in the back of my mind. or how large my portions are. Before I decided to get in shape I didnt know or care or want to, it simply never entered my mind.