HOLD IT OR LET IT RIP???

Options
While working out in a gym on treadmill, elliptical, abrobics class etc. You have to let one go (fart, pass gas, whatever you call it) do you hold it, or let it go and act like it's not you that let it rip:laugh: As per my GI doc say "let it go" cause it can cause bloating and discomfort:ohwell:

Replies

• m13sam2012
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: hold it hold it buaaaaaaaaaahahahah! lol
  • Iceman1800
    Options
    I share it :)
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    It depends...if you're wearing headphones you just let it rip...no one will hear you.
  • CyeRyn
    CyeRyn Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    It depends...if you're wearing headphones you just let it rip...no one will hear you.
    LOL!! That's what I tell myself when I'm walking. Sometimes ignorance IS bliss.
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    has never happened to me :noway: with that said...leave your towel hanging, tell the person next to you that you are not done...excuse your self to the nearest facilities and let it rip...you can't take that chance on others assuming its NOT you. Gym rats are like the biggest gossip people around and you will end up having to join another gym because you have the nickname Elliptifart or something....jmo
  • m13sam2012
    Options
    gas.jpg

at the gym!
  • SVCat
    Options
    has never happened to me :noway: with that said...leave your towel hanging, tell the person next to you that you are not done...excuse your self to the nearest facilities and let it rip...you can't take that chance on others assuming its NOT you. Gym rats are like the biggest gossip people around and you will end up having to joing another gym because you have the nickname Elliptifart or something....jmo

You're reputation will be "stained" bahahahaha
  • pawnstarNate
    Options
    has never happened to me :noway: with that said...leave your towel hanging, tell the person next to you that you are not done...excuse your self to the nearest facilities and let it rip...you can't take that chance on others assuming its NOT you. Gym rats are like the biggest gossip people around and you will end up having to joing another gym because you have the nickname Elliptifart or something....jmo

Exxxxactly lol
  • taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    if possible, I like quick test fire...and if not too bad, let er rip.
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    Hold it. Never trust a fart.
  • pawnstarNate
    Options

Exxxxactly lol

besides....I know this to be true because I have been guilty of having nicknames for every other person that walks through the door.....some flattering :love: ....some NOT so flattering. :grumble:
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    I don't trust any gym where there aren't a few rancid odors hanging around...
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    Crop dust the gym.

a7261148.gif
  • avir8
    avir8 Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    tumblr_makmuri1te1rpo0wk.gif
    tumblr_m83n0a5jqY1r6g935.gif
  • mdbs2004
    Options
    I go to the ymca about 45 min everyday after dinner. I used to let them rip. Now I seem to see allot of the same people everyday and hold them back. ugh.
  • SVCat
    Options
    I don't trust any gym where there aren't a few rancid odors hanging around...

Yeah I've one time I actually turned the speed on the treadmill up to 10.0...as if I was going to run away from the putrid cloud of wretchedness.
  • serena569
    serena569 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    My co-worker lets it go. At her desk. All day. Every day. I swear she makes more bodily noises than an old man.
  • PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    NarutoFarts.gif
  • PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Crop dust the gym.

a7261148.gif

you stole my gif!:angry:
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member