HOLD IT OR LET IT RIP???

Options

Replies

• deniseearheart
    deniseearheart Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    well I have my own treadmill so I guess I would let it go :-)
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    It depends...if you're wearing headphones you just let it rip...no one will hear you.
    hahahhaha this is meeee
  • Jonesie86
    Jonesie86 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I try to be a lady in that area and hold it in at all cost...that being said, men are far less concerned and seem to be okay with sharing the smell. I grew up with two older brothers, so at this point I'm used to whatever..
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    I try to be a lady in that area and hold it in at all cost...that being said, men are far less concerned and seem to be okay with sharing the smell. I grew up with two older brothers, so at this point I'm used to whatever..

Jonesie...I'm sure your farts smell like febreze...
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    It depends...if you're wearing headphones you just let it rip...no one will hear you.
    This is my favorite post of the week.
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    I try to slip it out smoothly
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Sphincter control, people...
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Sphincter control, people...

A protien powder fart will cause damage to your insides...it must be let out. And it will linger.
  • jg627
    jg627 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Why deny others the chance to experience the aromatic bouquet of creativity brewing inside of you?
  • nuffexercise2012
    Options
    tumblr_makmuri1te1rpo0wk.gif
    tumblr_m83n0a5jqY1r6g935.gif

Crop dust the gym.

a7261148.gif
    [/quote]

LMAO...............CAUSE THIS IS MY REACTION WHEN SOMEONE ELSE LET IT RIP
  • nuffexercise2012
    Options
    My co-worker lets it go. At her desk. All day. Every day. I swear she makes more bodily noises than an old man.

that's me at work.............one of co-worker gave the name LOUD AND PROUD FART:bigsmile: .....................I work in a hospital where foul smells are quite frequent, so mine just blend in :laugh: :laugh:
  • darla100
    darla100 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    tumblr_makmuri1te1rpo0wk.gif
    tumblr_m83n0a5jqY1r6g935.gif

This made me laugh so hard!!
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    It depends...if people around me have earbuds in, and I know it won't be a sonic boom, I let it rip. If I don't feel safe, I hold it.

"I took a gamble on a fart and lost." LMAO
  • dane11235813
    dane11235813 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    Sandy Lyle: Reuben, I'm in a situation here. We have to leave now.
    Reuben Feffer: No. Can we stay a couple more minutes, please?
    Sandy Lyle: Dude, no. This is serious. I just sharted.
    Reuben Feffer: I don't know what that means.
    Sandy Lyle: I tried to fart and a little **** came out. I just sharted. Now let's go.
    Reuben Feffer: You're the most disgusting person I've ever met in my life
  • usmcjarhead3
    usmcjarhead3 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Let it rip and hope you don't leave skid marks....... then jump off the treadmill and give the universal "GAS" sign and break into an impromptu don your gas mask plyo circuit....
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Always get the treadmill next to the old guy in short-shorts. Blame them all on him.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    I prefer the Spray and Pray method. I take a walk down the rack of dumbbells and act like I'm looking for the 65s or something. Meanwhile I'm stringing that bad boy out for the length of the entire rack. Then I return to my bench, looking disapointed because somebody didn't rerack the 65s. My thinking is now there is no ground zero that will the fellow lifters can use to pinpoint the source. It's a dead giveaway when both benches on either side of you get vacated in a hurry.

Bonus tip: You have to do a little zig zag to redirect the tail right before you get back to your bench.
  • PJmetts
    PJmetts Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I try to slip it out smoothly

"SBD"
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    lmfao @ the guy who said "Eliptifart" lmao