It Works! body wraps

Options
124»

Replies

• MeMyCatsandI
    MeMyCatsandI Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I'm not PUSHING anything on this site, I am answering the guys question the whole topic for this thread! Dont attack me your opinion is fine, but leave it be, get over it and move on.
    Uh, really? Ok, so that wasn't a Facebook page you linked to????
  • pamperedlinny
    pamperedlinny Posts: 1,558 Member
    Options
    I have a friend that sells these. My understanding it is isn't a quick fix. You'll lose a few inches but they will probably come back over a week or two. However, they help get rid of toxins in the body. Also, they help with stretch marks. I'm not sure how that works exactly but that part I have also seen.
  • norcalbeezy
    norcalbeezy Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    SO HE COUlD SEE RESULTS!!! it wasnt a link to my webpage to buy products get over it!
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    I have started using the wraps three weeks ago. I am down 2 pants size and down 15lbs. It's not water weight. You have to drink TONS of water while wearing the wrap and over the next 3 days. I drink about a gallon of water a day when doing the wraps. They work by detoxing you. The first time I did one, I did not drink enough water and my lymph nodes swelled up like crazy! Even after that incident, I loved the results so much that after the first week I started selling the stuff.

Word.
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    get over it!

giiiiiiirl no you di'int
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    The only way I could imagine it could help you lose weight is through water loss via sweating. Aka dehydration.
    As for the claims that you lose inches, I'd imagine that's only because the wrap is so tight. Aka short term effect.

Now I have zn image of a marshmallow being squished then expanding once released. And those foamy, squishy ear plug things.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 4,994 Member
    Options
    I thought you said they were $25 out of curiosity I checked it out and they start at $69 and go up from there WOW

MEOW
  • norcalbeezy
    Options
    I thought you said they were $25 out of curiosity I checked it out and they start at $69 and go up from there WOW

MEOW

Thats for a box of 4
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    Now I have zn image of a marshmallow being squished then expanding once released.

stay-puft-marshmallow-man.jpg

THE CHOICE IS MADE
  • HeelsAndBoxingGloves
    Options
    I have started using the wraps three weeks ago. I am down 2 pants size and down 15lbs. It's not water weight. You have to drink TONS of water while wearing the wrap and over the next 3 days. I drink about a gallon of water a day when doing the wraps. They work by detoxing you. The first time I did one, I did not drink enough water and my lymph nodes swelled up like crazy! Even after that incident, I loved the results so much that after the first week I started selling the stuff.

Just an FYI since you are new here and there is a link to your webpage selling this stuff on your profile -
    To help ensure that the forums remain a place where you can receive unbiased opinions and to prevent the forums from becoming filled with ads, we do not allow any form of advertising in the forums. Specifically, you may not post anything from which you might financially benefit, i.e. talking about a product and asking people to visit your website to learn more, "message me for more info", "I can get you free samples", etc.

If you truly love and feel passionate about a product, it's completely fine to talk about it and endorse it as long as you do not do so in a manner from which you might financially benefit.
  • norcalbeezy
    Options
    get over it!

giiiiiiirl no you di'int

I did, people are attacking me, I was responding to the guy that posted this thread, the fb page was posted so he could see pictures of results. thats it period
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options

seemslegit2.jpg
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Yeah they never REALLY try to sell you anything. They just tell you that they work, show you "results", and let you know that they also happen to be a distributor. And they can link you to wherever to purchase them.

They're only trying to help. It's awful the "attacks" they have to endure.
  • karrielynn80
    karrielynn80 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    These are more for things like attending a class reunion or going to a party where you wanna look hot. They are like a fake tan.

you should be there advertising rep lol, b/c i'd pay 25/ wrap for that - like someone else said - like a spray tan... but i'm skeptical of anything that promises results w/ no work...

we had the contour belt once (stuck to your abs & electrodes zapped your abs repeatively) and it made you sore... but that's about it... (it was my husbands idea, dang 2am infomercials!)
  • bethygirlie
    bethygirlie Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    If I use the wraps on my gigantic head, will the swelling go down? hmmmm
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Dehydration is not weight loss. The are wraps that are good for your skin (open your pores and such) but these things dont work for weight loss and/ inches. This is glorified plastic wrap(which would be cheaper)
This discussion has been closed.