Poll: Bullying on MFP

Options

Replies

• PrettyGirlPayton
    PrettyGirlPayton Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I don't really see it as being a bully.. Sort of in a indirect way. I just see it as being two-faced and not trustworthy. That is a private manner.. That just shows they need a character adjustment.. They trusted them enough to even mention the ED.
  • jealous_loser
    Options

See, the person who was being accused of bullying make it 100% anonymous. No one was pointed out, and the person who was being targeted didn't even know what was going on.

Then that would be "gossip" about somebody, not bullying. Although if they didn't even say who it was, then they didn't gossip very well.

Really, it sounds like they were just "venting" about something without identifying anyone. *shrug*

I have done that before. But it was more because I was frustrated because I tried to get her to see why what she was saying was hurtful and she wouldn't have it.
  • PrettyGirlPayton
    PrettyGirlPayton Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    What you wanted was viewpoints and feedback. You say you meant well. This thread is not talking about that.
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    a lil ***** move
  • taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    I would consider it wrong. Given a similar situation for me, nothing was said.
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    Would you consider it bullying if you deleted someone from your FL who clearly had an ED, then made a post about it on your wall (which is private so she couldn't see the post)?

I see it all the time, and someone was just accused of bullying by doing so.

A lot of people on mf don't want 'friends' with eating disorder.

I truly thought you meant erectile dysfunction, which made me laugh. I really didn't even think of the other term!
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Dang my lunch money???? How did you know I got paid today??? geez :grumble:

If you stop bullying then they wont get erectile dysfunction!!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Dang my lunch money???? How did you know I got paid today??? geez :grumble:

If you stop bullying then they wont get erectile dysfunction!!

You hit the nail right on the head! Yeah, I said head. :bigsmile:
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    I don't really see it as being a bully.. Sort of in a indirect way. I just see it as being two-faced and not trustworthy. That is a private manner.. That just shows they need a character adjustment.. They trusted them enough to even mention the ED.

I believe the person who was deleted didn't believe she had an ED, she was telling people that 400 calories/day is enough if you eat healthy... or something like that.

Note: I'm just being the messenger.
  • AbigailClarke1948
    Options
    Don't think it's bullying. Just middle-schoolish and mean.
    By the way - what's ED?

Eating disorder.

Which promoting on MFP is against the guidelines.

Eeek. Didn't catch the first time around that you were talking about yourself. I am very embarrassed to be so insulting :( Sorry. Out of curiosity. What did you post about the ED person you unfriended?
  • greasygriddle_wechnage
    Options
    tumblr_m5zyxv9atq1rsr3tdo1_r1_500.gif

i LOVE breaking bad!!!!!!!!!! :devil: :devil: :devil:
  • greasygriddle_wechnage
    Options
    ...............it is disturbing to cross paths with someone who has such an odd relationship with something so basic to human life as food...

jen, you nailed that sucker. and you're a f*cker for deleting me! AHAHAHAHAH :devil: :smokin: :noway:
  • JenKillough
    JenKillough Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    ...............it is disturbing to cross paths with someone who has such an odd relationship with something so basic to human life as food...

jen, you nailed that sucker. and you're a f*cker for deleting me! AHAHAHAHAH :devil: :smokin: :noway:

*hangs head*

Ok, I deserve that. Forgive me?? :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    well youre arent supposed to have eating disorders. its disorderly.
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    I want to bully someone right now, does that count?
  • ethansmug
    ethansmug Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Erectile dysfunction?
  • cnsmith2
    cnsmith2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Im a 6ft male that trains to fight...

Im not worried about bullies... Im worried I AM the bully...

also, I would like your lunch money.

Can't we just share today? Pretty please!!
  • malicent
    Options
    tumblr_m5zyxv9atq1rsr3tdo1_r1_500.gif

WALTER WHITE IN DA HiZzOuSEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
  • GretchenReine
    GretchenReine Posts: 1,427 Member
    Options
    well youre arent supposed to have eating disorders. its disorderly.

What exactly IS an eating disorder? Is that like when you eat your dessert first to make sure you have room for cake???
  • bizco
    bizco Posts: 1,949 Member
    Options
    No.