Replies

• jbloomfj
    jbloomfj Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    They are gorgeous dogs, but I have to stick with my shelties
  • mahicks52
    mahicks52 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My grand-dog is a Husky who is undoubtedly my favorite member of the family :wink: Sydney is always happy to see me, never complains, follows me everywhere with adoring eyes and always has a smile on her face...well, except when she is sleeping when she is also adorable. Great dogs, those huskies. We also had one when my boys were young. Ivan was also one terrific dog. Love that breed!!
  • EvaiTryst
    EvaiTryst Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I have my baby girl aka my black and white Siberian Husky Ika.
    Sh'se five and since she was one she's had glaucoma... so I have a very stubborn... very lovable... very blind Siberian whom i love. :)
    Ika is great with my 3 year old as well.
    BEDCE181-9FFB-4F08-8D97-5C5CF28E9D00-3326-000004415F773D0B.jpg
    Friend me if you like!
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    My grand-dog is a Husky who is undoubtedly my favorite member of the family :wink: Sydney is always happy to see me, never complains, follows me everywhere with adoring eyes and always has a smile on her face...well, except when she is sleeping when she is also adorable. Great dogs, those huskies. We also had one when my boys were young. Ivan was also one terrific dog. Love that breed!!

Hahaha! That made me laugh!
  • HuskyMan3
    HuskyMan3 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    My youngest, Kaia who is the red and white one, always follows me around too. She is my shadow and always there at my feet
  • xannonz
    Options
    no huskies, but a total dog lover!
  • krissyliz78
    krissyliz78 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I had to put my siberian husky Dakota to sleep in april and I still miss her dearly!!! She was 15 when she died. She was white and bronze with those beautiful blue eyes!!! :cry:
  • Telugammayi87
    Telugammayi87 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I've had them since I was a kid! You can see my 4 year old boy, Blizzard, on my profile! Feel free to add! :)
  • EvaiTryst
    Options
    She passed away last sunday, was 13 years old :frown:
    HeidiInTheSnow.jpg
    IMG_2488.jpg

:( so sorry to hear that,
  • HuskyMan3
    Options
    cute husky u have
  • AmeChops
    AmeChops Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow husky lovers!! I have 4 of the goofballs:

L-R: Mya, Kai, Delilah and Shadow

php3oyF06AM.jpg

Feel free to add me :-))
  • EvaiTryst
    Options
    Lat100- They're all gorgeous!
  • AmeChops
    AmeChops Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    Lat100- They're all gorgeous!

Thank you!
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    Options
    I had to put my siberian husky Dakota to sleep in april and I still miss her dearly!!! She was 15 when she died. She was white and bronze with those beautiful blue eyes!!! :cry:

Im so sorry for your loss. 15 years is a great lifespan for a husky. I know that doesn't bring any comfort and it's not nearly long enough but you were doing something right keeping them healthy that long.
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    Options
    Hello fellow husky lovers!! I have 4 of the goofballs:

L-R: Mya, Kai, Delilah and Shadow

php3oyF06AM.jpg

Feel free to add me :-))

Oh!! I love I love I love I love!
  • linder4866
    linder4866 Posts: 11,189 Member
    Options
    I've had to put down both of my Siberians over the years and right now am unable to have a pet. I LOVE SIBES!!
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    Options
    I've had them since I was a kid! You can see my 4 year old boy, Blizzard, on my profile! Feel free to add! :)

I love the name Blizzard! That's adorable!
  • HuskyMan3
    Options

I love the name Blizzard! That's adorable!

My very first husky I had was named Tundra. I loved that name
  • WDEvy
    WDEvy Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I am looking for like minded lovers or owners of siberian huskies to be friends with. As you can see I have 3 of them. They are my babies. I have one friend already who owns huskies, but would love to find some more to talk with about them and share stories.

I don't even want to imagine the shedding with 3!!! Dog hair is part of : my wardrobe, my food, my home decoration... and I only have one!

Huskies are the best! My girl is just the best dog in the world!
  • WDEvy
    WDEvy Posts: 814 Member
    Options

What an adorable name! Mine is named Nanook!