I want to eat a cupcake!! :(

Options

Replies

• springb513
    springb513 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I Agree - EAT IT!

I have horrible munchies right now and I'm trying to control them, but sometimes you just gotta go for it (one sundae cone and bag of Sun Chips later)! Depriving yourself of something that you really want will just push you to give up later.
  • fitsin10
    Options
    eat the cupcake, do you have enough for all of us????
  • mvatrail
    Options
    So go get a cupcake, call your spouse over, have him remove his shirt and have him lay down, break the cupcake into pieces on his chest, and enjoy. Ask him how your moodiness is doing now ? :) You may even burn a few extra calories with that cupcake. You both will NEVER look at cupcakes the same way ever again. Damn, I have a cupcake craving now.
  • Sahara0815
    Options
    Eat your cupcake! You have to or you'll go nuts. I try to tell people ... just plan for it! You can make room for those calories in almost any given day, the key is to not do it all the time. So go for it, enjoy, and then let us know how great you feel about yourself when you've had your NSV of planning and then getting right back into "diet" (hate that word) mode. And remember ... "make it chocolate to make it count." :laugh:
  • Sahara0815
    Options
    So go get a cupcake, call your spouse over, have him remove his shirt and have him lay down, break the cupcake into pieces on his chest, and enjoy. Ask him how your moodiness is doing now ? :) You may even burn a few extra calories with that cupcake. You both will NEVER look at cupcakes the same way ever again. Damn, I have a cupcake craving now.

My husband will thank you for this advice. Seriously. Whoohooo!!!!
  • marthadztx
    marthadztx Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Eat it..Enjoy it..and get over it. :flowerforyou:
  • jamimari777
    jamimari777 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Eat it! You're not going to gain all of your weight back over 1 cupcake. It's a cupcake a day that becomes a problem.
  • susanswan
    susanswan Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    Eat one. Be done. Suffer the consequences if any. Move on.
  • jzammetti
    jzammetti Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Lots of grocery store bakeries make small cupcakes so you can eat 3 and still only have 1 serving!! :)
  • nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    why dont you eat it while you walk...so you are not temped to go bak to the cabinet to get the box and finish them up....sigh
  • scruffykaz
    scruffykaz Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    What about everything in moderation? Why make yourself miserable?
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Lots of grocery store bakeries make small cupcakes so you can eat 3 and still only have 1 serving!! :)

s3AoP.gif
  • rockchalk03
    Options
    As everyone else has said, eat one!
  • mvatrail
    Options
    Atta Girl Sahara.
    Take the calories of that cupcake for the team !
    You are a real trooper.
    Enjoy that cupcake.
  • JellyButter
    JellyButter Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Just eat it. It wont kill you.

Diets shouldn't last too long. They should end in being your life change decision. 1 cuppycake wont ruin all the work you've done.
  • robin820
    robin820 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    If you crave something it is easier to have some in moderation, and the sooner you look at it as a life change instead of a diet the better.As long as it is a diet, you will go off of it eventuallyand old habits may come back.If you look at it as a life change andhave treats now in then, it will work itself out and you will feel better in the end. Your doing wonderful!

I always say "those cupcakes won't taste as good as what skinny will feel like someday." >:O)
  • BrieLP
    BrieLP Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    lol my work just brought everyone a cupcake.... (huge company!) and i almost walked by them all, until the lady said she had a "lime cupcake" called margarita... now how could I pass that up!!! I ate one nom nom nom!
  • shrinkinginQualicum
    Options
    I'm definitely in the "eat it off my husband's chest" cupcake camp. However, as a binger who cannot stop at one, I have to watch it. Today I discovered something that may help me with those sweets cravings. I have been having trouble getting enough water down lately (new problem, don't know why). So I bought one of those tubes of Mio water flavouring. (Chemicals, I know, but just a tiny bit now and then, and I need the water). Anyway, today was my first time, and since it's sweet, it totally destroyed my craving for anything, sweets or otherwise. I even managed to have just one smokie at our payday lunch. (And I was prepared to exercise for two!) This might be worth a try.
  • ItzPSGina62
    ItzPSGina62 Posts: 99 Member
    Options

s3AoP.gif

Yes, I was CRAVING a cupcake ( mostly like the frosting). I went to a great bakery and had a mini-cupcake....ate it sooooooo slowly...enjoyed every slooooooooooowwwww bit....savored it and was satisfied. Problem: I LOVE frosting....THEY HAD FROSTING SHOTS!!! OMG>>~~ I had to leave quickly.....lol