Save the Gingers!!!!

Options
124»

Replies

• cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    grandma on both sides had red hair. i have it, brother has it in his beard, and 3 year old has tint in his brown hair. we will keep it going.
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    qwickly now gingers its time to make babys!! lots and lots of them .... and if they dont turn out ginger there is allways dye!!:bigsmile:
  • UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 13,123 Member
    Options
    Tell them to mate! Red heads with red heads only!
    My grandfather's sister was a ginger and she married a ginger... and they had 10 kids who were all gingers...

Heroes of my people, they need a statue.
    I think they settled for a plaque...
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    Okay gingers.... time to start breeding!
  • Marc713
    Marc713 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    My dad was a red head, so if any of your attractive red heads want to have a go at increasing your numbers, I'm sure there are high odds they would have red hair :laugh:
  • SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Options
    No worries. We'll just genetically engineer more.
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    The world will stop and explode without us. So seek out gingers and procreate!! It's to save humanity!!

I would say I'm in, but I'm pretty sure my genes will override and produce another boring brown haired brown eyed offspring like me ;)

Guess you haven't found the right strong gen-ed redhead yet?

Nah but I reckon my days of searching are over.

No more searching? Too bad..
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I find redheaded women very enticing. I'm glad they will be here in my lifetime. :-)
  • gingameister
    gingameister Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    For as long as I can remember, someone has made a ginger comment/remark to me every day of my life, right up to this day! Lol but who cares? We're here to stay, we're never going extinct, our genes are too strong! LOL 8-)
  • Determinednoob
    Determinednoob Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    The world will stop and explode without us. So seek out gingers and procreate!! It's to save humanity!!

I would say I'm in, but I'm pretty sure my genes will override and produce another boring brown haired brown eyed offspring like me ;)

Guess you haven't found the right strong gen-ed redhead yet?

Nah but I reckon my days of searching are over.

No more searching? Too bad..

Unless my old lady smartens up and throws me out ;)
  • lifeinpink09
    lifeinpink09 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    But ginger men are just so sexy!!
  • PhotogNerd
    PhotogNerd Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Yes! Save us! Save us all and the generations to come!!!!
  • hamncheese67
    hamncheese67 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Out of curiosity, does anyone know how come "ginger" is used to mean redhead?
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Nooooooo. We're too awesome to die off. One out of 3 kids got my ginger jeans. I helped a little.
  • jg627
    jg627 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Who knows? It's been around a while. Did you know that the blood of a ginger can be mixed with the ashes of a basilisk to turn copper into gold?
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options

I always just figured it was the color similarity- but ginger root is quite light.....

either way, it's a whole lot less offensive than firecrotch so I'll take it.
  • haylz247
    haylz247 Posts: 435
    Options
    nooooo lol i do try and convince myself that i'm not a ginger( i was a proper ginger baby!). my roots ARE getting darker. my partner disagrees. he still calls me ginger.

if i have a ginger kid, i will cry though. i was put through HELL!