Drunk and bored on a Friday night

Options
1235»

Replies

• MJH5773
    Options
    Just shaved and took a shower. Now kicking back and listening to Pandora radio. Sober as sober can be.

Side note: if I had enough money to live comfortably I'd move out of the US to Vancouver, BC in an instant. Love Canada!

Hey, when ya move up here, bring plenty of that cheqp liquor!!!

Anyway tips on getting it through customs? Might be trouble with an entire suitcase full of nothing but booze. Lol
  • Jonesie86
    Jonesie86 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Sober as a church mouse. Sitting on the couch. Wondering why a hot chick like myself is at home on a Friday night....

That's a really good question, what gives?

Still thinking....no valid answer. I'll post if I figure it out lol
  • thefitnessguy
    Options
    Love the international flavour ...and I'm sober , well it is 9ish in the morning in London , although not so long I would have just come home after clubbing it to the early hours, oh those days lol, never get them back lol!
  • Jonesie86
    Jonesie86 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Sober as a church mouse. Sitting on the couch. Wondering why a hot chick like myself is at home on a Friday night....

Maybe it's my dislike for some, NOT ALL, Canadians.
  • Gremlinz
    Gremlinz Posts: 3,259 Member
    Options
    short note to the Canada hater....

I do not know what your issue is with this great country of mine...

but honestly you have not ever taken the time to meet a Canadian properly... maybe then you would keep your comments to yourself !!!!

myfitnesspal is a place where in the past month I have been on here... I find it to be a supportive friendly atmosphere, and I have met such great friends from all over the world, mainly the USA, UK and New Zealand...

shame you feel so bad about a country that is so well liked around the world

Love this!!!

You are both my heroes!
  • Gremlinz
    Options

Maybe it's my dislike for some, NOT ALL, Canadians.

Come now, you're not that far from the border... you're pretty much a Canadian!
  • Gremlinz
    Options
    Just shaved and took a shower. Now kicking back and listening to Pandora radio. Sober as sober can be.

Side note: if I had enough money to live comfortably I'd move out of the US to Vancouver, BC in an instant. Love Canada!

Hey, when ya move up here, bring plenty of that cheqp liquor!!!

Anyway tips on getting it through customs? Might be trouble with an entire suitcase full of nothing but booze. Lol

You could tell them you are holding it for a friend? Mind you, the customs people have no sense of humour. Last time I crossed to Port Angeles, they asked me if I had ever been fingerprinted or arrested, so I told them "not yet".... Apparently not the answer they were looking for.....
  • mvatrail
    Options
    Gives my fellow Canadian a *hug* - thanks for coming to our rescue.

How quickly people forget where ALOT of planes landed on 9 - 11

Just sayin.:happy:

but honestly you have not ever taken the time to meet a Canadian properly... maybe then you would keep your comments to yourself !!!!

myfitnesspal is a place where in the past month I have been on here... I find it to be a supportive friendly atmosphere, and I have met such great friends from all over the world, mainly the USA, UK and New Zealand...

• jkcrawford
    jkcrawford Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Gives my fellow Canadian a *hug* - thanks for coming to our rescue.

How quickly people forget where ALOT of planes landed on 9 - 11

Just sayin.:happy:

This^^^^
  • paul_draper
    paul_draper Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Making up for last night now. I have a huge excess of calories even though I feel I have eaten well today