So.... whatcha wearin'?

Options
LorinaLynn
LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
This isn't meant to be creepy and perverted, but if it turns out that way... all the better.

I'm currently a train wreck in a pair of hot pink running shorts and a Poison t-shirt from 1987 (Open Up and Say Ahhh!), going to take the dog for a walk.

Replies

• Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    I'm wearing (just to be detailed because it's fun!) Lululemon shorts, tanktop & socks... Shorts are kind of grey yellow. Since it's a wee bit cold out I'm wearing a shirt as well that is a black color with Spongebob on the front because I mean serious business! And I have hot pink running shoes because I'm obnoxious like that. I'm heading out to run for an hour.
  • ILYJRBJNB
    Options
    Navy blue scrubs and nikes
  • tobnrn
    tobnrn Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    A pink Speedo, be-dazzled in rhinestones with "I break for MILF's" written in Sharpie on the crotch.

Don't act like you're not hot right now.

Thats sexy. Did you bedazzle them yourself.
  • GorillaEsq
    GorillaEsq Posts: 2,198 Member
    Options
    Of course. You can't leave that much awesomeness in the hands of a stranger.
  • soehlerking
    soehlerking Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Limited blue jeans and an Old Navy top--both $1.50 from Goodwill. WIN. :)
  • tobnrn
    Options
    Navy blue scrubs & leopard danskos. Boring I know.
  • m13sam2012
    Options
    shorts and pink top! too hot here!
  • tobnrn
    Options
    [/quote]
    Of course. You can't leave that much awesomeness in the hands of a stranger.
    [/quote]

I would hope not.
  • xxnellie146xx
    xxnellie146xx Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    Jeans, brown tank top, green shirt, brown cardigan.
  • fit_librarian
    fit_librarian Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I'm at work, so I'm wearing a long light blue skirt, a white cardigan, and a lacy white cami underneath. Oh and brown ballet flats.
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    Options
    The PJ's I am wearing in my profile pic and a pair of neon rainbow striped socks.
  • MD1978
    MD1978 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Its Saturday...still in my night gown :)
  • lamoursuffit
    lamoursuffit Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Black pajamas with little yorkies all over them (yeah I'm still in my PJs, what of it?!) and a gray over sized tee.
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    A white sports bra because I was too sleepy to throw on a shirt last night, some Hello Kitty pajama pants as well as Hello Kitty househoes (they look like ugg boots almost)
  • Spanntastic12
    Options
    Black sweatpants and a grey tank top
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lyfq24mkXy1r6jujzo4_r1_250.gif
  • Determinednoob
    Determinednoob Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Who says I'm wearing anything?
  • ashleen7
    ashleen7 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Black skinny jeans, cream cashmere jumper and black biker boots cos that's how I roll!
  • tat2dmrsgrimm
    tat2dmrsgrimm Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    a pink teeshirt with Tinkerbelle on it and black pants. It is a lazy Saturday.
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    Notre Dame T shirt with a Notre Dame sweatshirt over it, Notre Dame boxers with Notre Dame lounge pants and Notre Dame socks on my feet. I have a Notre Dame blanket,too as it is cold here in England...and I am praying for a Notre Dame win against the University of Miami tonight.

Tomorrow, I'll wear pretty much the same, just switch Notre Dame for 49ers.