• RikanSoulja
    RikanSoulja Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I'm wearing blue boxers and that is it
  • Mazzyx
    Mazzyx Posts: 131
    Options
    :laugh: Love some of the answers.
    Im wearing fluffy bed socks, blue tracky bottoms, purple grey stripe tshirt and my OH jumper plus my blanket as its FREEZING!!!!
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    Long sleeve pink shirt and fleece hot pink pj pants, plus a comfy blanky!! It's cold :sad:
  • madelonism
    madelonism Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    a stretchy pink night gown with paisley hearts
  • MFPBONNIE
    MFPBONNIE Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    pair of black leggings and a black bra-tank that I made a mistake and added bleach to and now its tie-dyed black & rust, black flip flops
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Gray Boxer-briefs
  • Tracepa98
    Options
    Still in my PJ's. Black short sleeved top and bottoms with white paw prints. Supposed to be heading to a birthday party in a little while. Guess I gotta get my butt around and shower. Happy Lazy Saturday :laugh:
  • rishonb
    rishonb Posts: 232
    Options
    Black tank top covered in throw- up thanks to my son. Black linen pants and really comfortable Nike flip flops
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    Black tank top covered in throw- up thanks to my son. Black linen pants and really comfortable Nike flip flops

I dunno about you, but I changed when my kids threw up on me lol
  • franmetamorphisis
    Options
    Black yoga pants , Red V neck , Bare feet ... Bliss :embarassed:
  • Tallulahbelle2011
    Options
    My husbands dressing gown.....and not a lot else lol!
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I'm a mess in an old tank-top and a pair of hubby's old workout shorts. I work the night shift, so I just woke up and am having my coffee.
    Here in about an hour, I'll be showering and putting on my scrubs for another 12-hour shift.
  • NautiLife
    Options
    A monocle and baby oil
  • RealWomenLovePitbulls
    Options
    Cincinnati Reds pajama pants and a black long sleeved shirt that used to belong to my husband (i stole it) which says "insufficient memory" <- computer nerd!
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    a black TransSiberianOrchastra shirt.
    a pair of boys boxers.
  • SueGremlin
    SueGremlin Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    A pair of black New Balance compression shorts and a Red Sox t-shirt for which I was berated by a passer-by while out running an hour ago. (I am in Michigan, not New York, for corn sake!)
  • BlueGenius
    BlueGenius Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I am wear Powerpuff Girl pj shorts and a Winnie the Pooh pj top along with my big, brown fluffy socks.
  • GorillaEsq
    GorillaEsq Posts: 2,198 Member
    Options
    So I decided to change into something more tasteful...
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    I was wearing a sweatshirt and jeans, but after the HEAT of Gorilla's outfit, I'm feeling that need to change into something se xy myself! MMM oh yeah! ROFLMAO