Replies

• jojorocksforeva
    jojorocksforeva Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Too save up my money.
  • Spindrift2012
    Spindrift2012 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I set a goal back in August to be down to 161lbs by the end of October/beginning of November. I'm now at 169lbs which means I'd have to lose 8lbs. So I'm going to aim for that.

I'm going finish the 30 Day Shred.

I'm going to add in one more exercise session each week.

I'm going to meal plan every day, try out some new recipes and make sure I keep logging my food.
  • kayl3igh88
    kayl3igh88 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I've printed off an October calender page with all my workouts scheduled onto it. It's on my wall ready for monday! Weight loss aim - 5lbs. I've been really lax on working out lately (plus getting over a throat infection) so now need to ramp it up.
  • NurseAshoRN
    NurseAshoRN Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    1. Re-start & STICK TO C25K programme.
    2. Lose at least 5lbs weight but ideally i'd like to lose between 5-10lbs before October end.

^THIS.
    I also plan on eating at home 6 days a week. Major goal of mine.
  • juncture
    juncture Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I hadn't thought about it by now, but I guess I have a few, nothing major though :)

I'm only 1lb off having lost a stone (14lbs) which also neatly coincides with "onederland" (not that my scales measure me in pounds, but i log in pounds on here!) so that is a definite goal in October! Ideally I'd like to lose 4lbs this month though :)

And keep up going to the gym twice a week, to be increased to three times a week by the end of the month and to start NROLFW when I increase my gym to three times a week.
  • KATRENAJ
    KATRENAJ Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    My October goals are"

1) Continue working out and eating right
    2) Be consistent on my trip to NYC, make good choices
    3) Have a wonderful time in NYC and Canada. Enjoy the city
    4) Lose at least 4 lbs
  • missigus
    missigus Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Going to Miami on the 16th of October. Would like to be at my goal of 140. I'm 4 lbs away...see if I can do it??!!
  • gauchogirl
    gauchogirl Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    To not weigh myself. Focus on the actions that logically lead to weight loss without obsessing over the stupid, arbitrary number.
  • SomeoneSomeplace
    SomeoneSomeplace Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Lose the last 10 pounds, run 100 miles+ for the month & no alcohol
  • beeka2ked
    beeka2ked Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this thread. I really need to set goals instead of just "going with the flow"

1. Eat more fruits and veggies, less DESSERTS , 2. Exercise more (to include starting to jog-maybe begin C25K program AGAIN ;-), 3. Study daily, 4. Drink more water, 5. GET MY BUTT BACK ON TRACK!!!!!!!!

Everyone lets stay focused this month.

P.S. Oh I forgot one 6. Continue training for 3day (60 mile) Breast Cancer walk.
  • jvhall83
    Options
    I mostly just plan but i should start planning per month on what I would like to achieve. So here it goes...

Finally get out of the 230s i seemed to have plateaued so i need to get out of it
    Get down to 225-226
    Exercise 5-6 days a week and get plenty of needed rest
    Eat less processed foods and cook more fresh meals
    Be positive everyday when it comes to my weight and eating

Heres to a great month for everyone! :)
  • Xstitcher74
    Xstitcher74 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Well, I've happily removed 10 total inches from my frame since July 29 and am down 10 pounds. So, I think another 5 inches and 5 pounds sounds good. :smile: (more is ok but these would make me smile)
  • katevarner
    katevarner Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    October 31 is the last day to register for the Mercedes Marathon at the currently reduced price. I am going to spend the month of October training in order to determine whether I'm going to register for the half or the full marathon on the 31st.

Also, I'm below goal, so trying to not lose any more weight in October. Did not succeed at this in September.
  • LegacysMrs
    Options
    October goals:

1) Log in and fill in food diary honestly every day.
    2) Exercise 6 days a week
    3) Lose 8lbs

Please please pleeeaaaasssseee!

Good luck everyone!
  • ghiagirl893
    ghiagirl893 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    to lose 5 pounds, and to complete a one hour step aerobics class without stopping using 2 risers
  • loreledesmax
    Options
    Summer's 3 months away on this side of the world, so that for sure is a motivation to do my best :P

- Finish 30DS and Butt Bible programs (24 and 26 days to go !)
    - Start C25K (never run, so that'll be a hard one :ohwell:)
    - Keep eating healthy
    - Keep excercising at least an hour a day
    - Increase my water intake
    - Get rid of that last 3 kg (7 lbs) !!!!

I believe I can do it :wink:
  • spangey13
    Options
    Be able to do 20 consecutive press ups (I did 5 this morning - haha)
    Run a total of 100km over the month of October
    Lose 1kg (2.2 lbs) to get down to 59.5kg.
  • spangey13
    Options
    Thanks for posting this thread. I really need to set goals instead of just "going with the flow"

1. Eat more fruits and veggies, less DESSERTS , 2. Exercise more (to include starting to jog-maybe begin C25K program AGAIN ;-), 3. Study daily, 4. Drink more water, 5. GET MY BUTT BACK ON TRACK!!!!!!!!

Everyone lets stay focused this month.

P.S. Oh I forgot one 6. Continue training for 3day (60 mile) Breast Cancer walk.

I'm a sucker for desserts. How about a fruit salad for a dessert? That'd be two goals in one :-)
  • lostemt
    lostemt Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Want to committed to my weight lifting schedule and increase time on the arc trainer. Basically for me no slacking at all. Running 3x a week lift 2x day a week . Arc trainer 5 days a week with 2 5 min sessions. Just don't give in I am stronger then that.:bigsmile:
  • djsawruh
    Options
    I want to keep working out regularly. That's the hardest thing for me. ahaha