Replies

• juniperleaves
    Options
    I drink way too much coffee!

And the sad thing is, most of the time the caffeine upsets my stomach. :(
  • thenfacetoface
    thenfacetoface Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am!! At least twice a day but generally continuously throughout the day when I'm at work. I'm from Seattle-area haha, so I started in my teens, and my addiction became a habit during nursing school. Now its just my daily habit haha. I have coffee like the English have tea! I also love all coffee flavored things - my favorite flavors of ice cream and frozen yogurt is coffee and my favorite chocolate candy is chocolate covered espresso beans. I even have coffee flavored lip gloss from Forever 21 :laugh:
  • skylarking036
    Options
    Drinking some as I type....yum.

Lived in northern Italy for a few years so I'm a bit selective about it now.
  • CarsonRuns
    CarsonRuns Posts: 3,039 Member
    Options
    I roast my own beans. Do I qualify?
  • love2cycle
    love2cycle Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I didn't think I had a problem until we were visiting family members who didn't even own a coffee pot - nooooo!!!! Fortunately there was a 711 not far away to satisfy the need :happy:

Everyone should own a coffee pot! :huh: For mother's day, my son bought me four different kinds/brands of coffee!! He wins the "son of the year" award!!:love:
  • JamieAlcorn
    Options
    I feel bad now... after reading everyone's posts, I realized I drink entirely too much coffee if that is possible! I take out at least a pot a day alone and more if my wife or family are drinking as well. I drink it straight black and as strong as I can get it. My family laughs at me because I am the guy that will wait by a freshly filled machine for enough coffee to brew to fill my cup. That very first strong cup is quite likely to hold the key to world peace, the recipe for pure happiness. I can't think of much that I look forward to everyday more than my coffee!
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    At least two mugs per day. Always.
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    black coffee at home
  • Koholint
    Koholint Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    This past Christmas, my in-laws got us a Keurig. We never knew we wanted one and never knew we would like one... But we LOVE it and have used it almost every single day since. Compared to our old coffee pot, the Keurig makes it taste so pure.

I used to put International Delight in my coffee, since I think the taste and texture of Coffee Mate is crap compared. But in an effort to reduce the sugar of each cup (I use 4 Tbsp per cup) I now use 1 Tbsp Int. Delight and 3 Tbsp sugar-free Coffee Mate. (Would use sugar-free Int. Delight, but it's so hard to find.) Cut my sugar per cup from 24 g to only 6 g. (: Good tip for cutting back sugar!
  • RickNeedzToGetShreaded
    RickNeedzToGetShreaded Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I cannot live without nescafe gold..... I feel so tired without it, it's like crack.
  • survivor1952
    survivor1952 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah! Love my coffee & cappuccino. My Kuerig gets a workout!
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    you caaaallled???

1314811785_cockatiel_vs_stirring_coffee.gif
  • mycupyourcake
    mycupyourcake Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Sometimes the only reason I go to bed is because I know I get to drink coffee when I wake up!! :))

Hah, I've been there!
  • VCanadapt
    VCanadapt Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    agcgoodmorning1.gif

Set me up an IV please, med/fast drip.

This ^^^
  • mycupyourcake
    mycupyourcake Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I was up to 4-5 cups a day sometimes mix a latte in there. Sometimes 2-3 lattes, maybe even 4. Well I was always tired so I decided to cut down to 1 cup a day and drink green tea in the afternoon. I have been having trouble losing weight even with due diligence in calories and workout and somebody suggesed it was the coffee. Anyhow I haven't lost weight but do have more energy and feel better (less witchy too).
  • TurtleRunnerNC
    TurtleRunnerNC Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Sometimes the only reason I go to bed is because I know I get to drink coffee when I wake up!! :))

^^^^^ this ^^^^^
  • PerlaRey
    PerlaRey Posts: 1
    Options
    Made me laugh.
    Ionly require one a day. Soon as I head out the door and Im good. but if i dont have my cup a day I'm out of my element.
  • gimmecoffeeiv
    gimmecoffeeiv Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    This made me laugh. See my user name? Is that any indication? Yeah, I love my coffee. Two giant mugs a day. :drinker:
  • Reecebullet
    Reecebullet Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Reporting in. Well, former addict anyway. Completely gave it up just over 2 months ago!
  • tiffanyrc123
    Options
    Very addicted!! It has become a problem....the first step is admitting you have a problem.....I'm on the right track....lol