i have an annual cup most years.
  • jensfitpal2012
    jensfitpal2012 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Coffee,Oh how I miss thee.I think I shall have another cup....:drinker:
  • Julicat6
    Julicat6 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Don't even speak to me until I've had my first cup. I work night shift 7p-7a and coffee is mandatory. I bring my own coffee though, the crap they provide is ok if in dire straits but really prefer better coffee. When I was a teenager my mom would fix mine and bring it to me when my alarm went off( I know, I was spoiled:0) I think she didn't want to deal with Grumpy. She got me a Keurig for my Birthday this year..I had gotten my parents one for Christmas last year. In fact I have a packet of Starbucks Pumpkin Spice via(made with water=60 cals) that I am going to drink in just a few minutes.
  • lostresistance
    lostresistance Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Sometimes the only reason I go to bed is because I know I get to drink coffee when I wake up!! :))

HAHA I'm exactly the same way. Coffee is the best part of getting up in the morning!
  • Every sip of coffee is a sip of what Heaven hopefully feels like...........It is hot and creates the sensation of warmth in the body followed by energy and a boost of immunity................Coffee is thy weapon to take on the world.
  • Fatguy2Fitguy
    Fatguy2Fitguy Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I love my coffee! I don't function properly until I've had my first cup of the morning, I'm proper grumpy until I've had one!

I am trying to cut back from around 10 to about 4 a day though. Just doing it gradually, and I've stopped going to Starbucks etc. Although i will treat myself to a mocha once in a while!
  • hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    One thing about drinking green tea - it sure makes me appreciiate it when I "forget" and make coffee.

Can anyone explain what is the point in decaf?
  • six1908
    six1908 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I drink coffee like it's my job. Oh, that would be the dream...
  • eldarkangel
    eldarkangel Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I love a nice coffee in the morning. double expresso shot with tiny bit of hot frothy skimmed milk... yummy:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Kimberleycommonname
    Options
    I am a barista, so yessssssssss.

Although, I'm super judgey and snobby about coffee so I won't be joining in in this convo =P
  • south001
    Options
    lol , i stopped drinking coffee then i started working at a place that sells coffee machines, yes im drinking it again :D
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    coffee addict. Black with liquid stevia x
  • BamsieEkhaya
    BamsieEkhaya Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    hey, I'm an ex-addicted and been clean for 6months...

but I'm back :bigsmile: ready for starbucks seasonal coffees and my cappuccino
  • dawson55510
    dawson55510 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Id need more than coffee today im in work hanging like a bat 2hrs sleep:(
  • fracturedgirl
    fracturedgirl Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I've been drinking decaf for the flavor lately (caffeine has been interfering with my absorption of many nutrients/vitamins), but IDK, maybe I need caffeine. Now I'm having 36 hour days, sleep for 4 hours, wake back up for another 36 hours. That can't be healthy. Caffeine always contributed to my constant drowsiness. - I need to call my doctor, ask her opinion.
  • ItsTimeDave
    ItsTimeDave Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    My wife bought me a Tassimo machine for my birthday, OMG how did i cope before....

Columbian is my favourite from the ones i have tried.
  • Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I drink it like... 3 times a day. I have my morning coffee, afternoon lattes, and "i need to stay away for class" evening cup. :)
  • ferrytrip
    ferrytrip Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Coffee :) The reason I rock insomnia and have zero money in my wallet.

ah, a fellow traveller
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    coffee
    >:drinker:
  • weightloss12345678
    weightloss12345678 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I am trying not to get hooked on coffee but waking so early makes me resort to coffee or MIO energy